Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 7:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much pain can atheists withstand ?
RE: How much pain can atheists withstand ?
(May 3, 2023 at 7:55 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: There is no evidence for a next life.

It is biologically impossible.

God isn't constrained by biology. He can create another life by other means
god is not unjust. god, does not exist. hell, is also complete, and utter bullshit. If you believe in a god, your brain is not fully functional.
(May 2, 2023 at 5:46 pm)Simon Moon Wrote: And, lets say even if you were able to prove that evolution is not capable for accounting for the existence of humans, that alone does not offer a shred of evidence that a god exists. The claim that a god exists, is a claim that needs to be supported, disproving evolution does not get close to proving a god exists. And of course, you are not even close to disproving evolution.

I don't need to disprove evolution at all. Evolution and theism aren't mutually exclusive
(May 6, 2023 at 9:32 am)no one Wrote: god is not unjust. god, does not exist. 

Prove he doesn't
That's your job, to prove it does.

Prove I don't have 27 unicorns, and 12 dragons in my shed.
(May 6, 2023 at 9:40 am)no one Wrote: That's your job, to prove it does.

Prove I don't have 27 unicorns, and 12 dragons in my shed.

nah bro you claimed he doesn't. You should've said you don't know if he exists or not. Now you fell into a trap

Prove he doesn't
god is make believe, pure and simple.

Prove Zeus doesn't exist. Or any of the other gods you do not believe in do not exist.

Where is your proof, for the hogwash that is your god?
(May 6, 2023 at 9:31 am)The End of Atheism Wrote:
(May 3, 2023 at 7:55 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: There is no evidence for a next life.

It is biologically impossible.

God isn't constrained by biology. He can create another life by other means

Fixed that for you.
(May 6, 2023 at 9:44 am)no one Wrote: god is make believe, pure and simple.

Prove Zeus doesn't exist. Or any of the other gods you do not believe in do not exist.
I didn't claim Zeus doesn't exist, I just say his existence is vanishingly unlikely.

But you claimed God positively doesn't exist. Again, prove your claim bro
You have made several claims to the existence of your god, where is your proof?

If you look at any religious text, you'll notice that it crumbles under the slightest fragment of logic.

The babble is the most inconsistent, irrational, conflicting story ever put to pen.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists how much do you hate God? Authari 139 7854 June 12, 2024 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  [Serious] The Purpose of Pain zwanzig 60 5293 February 9, 2021 at 2:16 pm
Last Post: Nogba
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2260 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Pathos article atheists can identify with. Brian37 6 2250 September 19, 2017 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 43696 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Atheists: Can You Still Accept X'n Friends? Detachable 76 11568 August 12, 2016 at 10:06 am
Last Post: Jesster
  When Atheists Can't Think Episode 1: No Evidence for God? Delicate 510 91098 December 30, 2015 at 4:48 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  When Atheists Can't Think Episode 2: Proving Atheism False Heat 18 3517 December 22, 2015 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  True Origins of Man - Ascent to Dominance much more complicated than the bible's tale bussta33 1 1206 December 20, 2015 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Do we expect too much from human reason? Whateverist 132 26874 March 6, 2015 at 9:48 am
Last Post: comet