Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 11:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
Herr Drumpf (original spelling) seeks to overtake Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (or NSDAP) leader Adolf Hitler, for appeal to the hard right. It will be 101 years almost to the day from the Beer Hall Putsch to the 2024 National Elections.
(September 18, 2023 at 3:08 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 18, 2023 at 2:59 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote: I think he's more their stooge or their scapegoat they thrust all the blame on when things go to shit.

Things have been going to shit and they still worship him.  

If they were going to use him as a scapegoat, that ship would have sailed by now.
That's our version of things going to shit they can make excuses and have other people to blame for that. I mean when we enter their version of things going to shit they will blame everything on him.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I've not read one account of one of people sent to prison, or who have been charged, saying, "It's Trump's fault".

They are still following their leader.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 18, 2023 at 3:39 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I've not read one account of one of people sent to prison, or who have been charged, saying, "It's Trump's fault".

What about Dustin Byron Thompson the Jan 6 rioter who blamed Trump for his arrest?
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 18, 2023 at 3:43 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote:
(September 18, 2023 at 3:39 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I've not read one account of one of people sent to prison, or who have been charged, saying, "It's Trump's fault".

What about Dustin Byron Thompson the Jan 6 rioter who blamed Trump for his arrest?

Okay, there's one.

Out of how many?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 18, 2023 at 3:47 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 18, 2023 at 3:43 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote: What about Dustin Byron Thompson the Jan 6 rioter who blamed Trump for his arrest?

Okay, there's one.

Out of how many?
Well, there is also Emanuel Jackson. There is the leader of the Proud Boys Enrique Tarrio.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(September 18, 2023 at 3:59 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote:
(September 18, 2023 at 3:47 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Okay, there's one.

Out of how many?
Well there is also Emanuel Jackson

Fuxxake -I said I didn't recall reading any reports.

Read that again.

Please don't list every one you can dig up.

I was wrong - they are ALL turning on Trump like rats jumping from a ship.

You are correct.  Please just make it stop.

(September 18, 2023 at 4:02 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(September 18, 2023 at 3:59 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote: Well there is also Emanuel Jackson

Fuxxake -I said I didn't recall reading any reports.

Read that again.

Please don't list every one you can dig up.

I was wrong - they are ALL turning on Trump like rats jumping from a ship.

You are correct.  Please just make it stop.
Well, you also said.

Quote:Okay, there's one.

Out of how many?
I was just pointing out that there are clearly more than one in fact doing my little search I found more than I originally thought there were. Now maybe it's not all his supporters I'm sure there are some true diehards it just seems interesting when they get in trouble they seem eager to blame him for their actions.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

FFS - stop.

Fine no need to throw a hissy fit  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1223 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 22669 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 958 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1780 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1101 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 900 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5971 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1680 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2055 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1159 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris