Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 6:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia and Ukraine
RE: Russia and Ukraine
(October 10, 2023 at 11:53 am)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(October 10, 2023 at 9:21 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: There is nothing fascist about defending traditional family values especially when majority of people in the world think so.

And there he goes again with his fascism. Gay people are not attacking families so you don't have to defend it.

We aren't discussing gay violence but EU pushing LGBT agenda abroad and Putin's response to it.
(October 10, 2023 at 12:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(October 10, 2023 at 11:51 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: Inlfation in the US is caused by Biden's wasteful government spending. Also grain prices aren't an issue as the US is mostly self-sufficient agriculturally.

Incorrect.  Because grain is a commodity market, higher prices abroad drive higher domestic prices as well -- same as the oil markets.
Ban grain exports and there won't be any inflation.

Quote:In the meantime, you still haven't answered these questions. What are you hiding?
I'm not an American. Why does it matter to you?
Putin's not dead yet?

Also,

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 10, 2023 at 8:33 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 10, 2023 at 8:04 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: How does that make him crazy? Most of the world believe that Europe is ungodly and pushes LGBT agenda.

Most of the world only believes that because Europe IS ungodly and DOES push the LGBT ‘agenda’.

So Putin has the same point of view as most of the world population. How does that make him crazy?
(October 11, 2023 at 7:26 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 10, 2023 at 11:53 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: And there he goes again with his fascism. Gay people are not attacking families so you don't have to defend it.

We aren't discussing gay violence but EU pushing LGBT agenda abroad and Putin's response to it.

Putin's response to it is to fire missiles at hospitals and power plants in Kyiv.   Jesus is so very, very proud.
What's the LGBT agenda?
(October 11, 2023 at 7:28 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 10, 2023 at 12:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Incorrect.  Because grain is a commodity market, higher prices abroad drive higher domestic prices as well -- same as the oil markets.
Ban grain exports and there won't be any inflation.

And American famers an get the shaft, sure. We grow so much grain here we cannot sell it all domestically. And, because (again) grain is a commodity, us withdrawing from the market will drive up grain pries, worsening the deprivation suffered in the poorer parts of the world. Finally, that would play into Putin's hands, and that means we ought to suffer the inflation rather than help Russia in its brutal invasion.

(October 11, 2023 at 7:28 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: I'm not an American. Why does it matter to you?

Because as an American taxpayer, I can speak for myself and do not need you or your false worries about my money "speaking" for me, especially when you do so in such an obvious, agenda-laden manner. If you want to shill for Putin and his rapacious invasion, you need to do so on your own merits, not by using us as a cudgel.

Of course, that means you'll need to justify your Russian atrocities without this fake concern of yours.

tl/dr: Shut the fuck up presuming you speak for the American taxpayer. Your concern is fake and agenda-driven.

(October 11, 2023 at 7:56 am)FrustratedFool Wrote: What's the LGBT agenda?

The delicate art of late night clubbing, late morning beauty sleep, and brunch.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 11, 2023 at 7:50 am)LinuxGal Wrote:
(October 11, 2023 at 7:26 am)Dmitry1983 Wrote: We aren't discussing gay violence but EU pushing LGBT agenda abroad and Putin's response to it.

Putin's response to it is to fire missiles at hospitals and power plants in Kyiv.   Jesus is so very, very proud.

Who among us hasn't fired a missile or two at the goblins that live in our feverish imagination? It's a serious problem for russia at the moment. Russian soldiers keep seeing boogeymen when they look at other russian soldiers. Friendly fire hilarity ensues.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:We aren't discussing gay violence but EU pushing LGBT agenda abroad and Putin's response to it.
Being pro civil right is not an " agenda" and  Putin response is facism plan and simple.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China & Russia Silver 32 3349 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1837 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 480 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Nato, Sweden, Vilnius, Ukraine etc. Nishant Xavier 53 4424 August 7, 2023 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 8703 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 1068 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4579 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 12824 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 15324 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 9906 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V