Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 2, 2024, 4:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russia and Ukraine
RE: Russia and Ukraine
Quote:Irrational and wasteful government spending makes tax evasion ethical.
It's neither irrational or wasteful and no tax evasion is never alright.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

That must be what's happening to russia's logistics and weaponry. They have a moral duty to cheat their wasteful and irrational government. Barrels misbored by a centimeter. Rounds out of spec by a kilo or more. Interior armor plating removed and replaced with plywood. No working comms. All sold at a premium, ofc. There's more new russian kit for sale on the internet than there is in the entire russian army. They're out there begging for bodybags and food - but only factory sealed food...in case some fellow patriot decides to make an extra buck selling them rat poison, I guess. Great for recruiting, I'm sure. One last freeze dried meal before you die, from the sounds of it.

Here in USAmerica, where the army isn't broke-dick, you pay your fucking taxes and complain about it, just like everyone else.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:No, you don't. The article explicitly refutes your claim that export bans don't prevent domestic inflation.
No, it doesn't 

Quote:Wrong again.
Nope he's right and you are wrong as usual 

Quote:Your opinion on Russian foreign policy doesn't matter either.
Actually, it does because actually lives in a democracy 

Quote:Nowhere in this post it's written that war in Ukraine is a response to Europe promoting LGBT agenda.
Why do you lie ?
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Also never answered my question. If this is about NATO expansion why didn't Russia invade the Baltic States?
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Trick question. They're next. Then another and another and....why, glorious russia will be at war with the entire world, and winning too, presently. Just as soon as they finish up in this texas sized country with the gdp of a large city.

Youbetcha!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 13, 2023 at 10:42 pm)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 13, 2023 at 9:36 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: That's nice. Here, have a cookie. If I need a recap of their opinions, I'll make sure to ask you.

Irrational and wasteful government spending makes tax evasion ethical.
Nope, breaking the law is illegal, is unethical.
Try again, troll.
Are you so invested in your agenda, that you pretend to be THAT stupid? Doesn't that hurt you ego at least a little bit?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(October 13, 2023 at 10:52 pm)Dmitry1983 Wrote:
(October 13, 2023 at 10:11 am)Deesse23 Wrote: I asked you, specifically. What is your opinion on attacking hospitals in retaliation of alleged NATO expansion?
If your opinions dont not matter, why bother everyone around here with them anyway? Try again, troll.

Your opinion on Russian foreign policy doesn't matter either.
Another non answer.

I asked for your opinion. Do you have one? You seem to have one on everything else. What is yours on Russia attacking Ukrainian hospitals in retaliation of NATO expansion, as YOU said?

I know it's tuff to be confronted with ones own BS, but you should grow up and own it.
[quote="Thumpalumpacus" pid='2173136'

I notice you have yet to say whether or not you're even American yourself.
[/quote]
His posting times suggest he is a few hours ahead of CET. go figure...
(October 13, 2023 at 9:36 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(October 13, 2023 at 5:14 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Assuming this claim of yours (turning people gay) wasn’t both laughably false and mind-shatteringly stupid, what’s the payoff? I mean, what vested interests do governments have in manufacturing homosexuals?

Boru

The payoff is "mind control" and "perfect propaganda", for example: inventing better "soft power" tactics, penetrating the minds of the masses with certain ideas.

For example, how to change the minds of Muslims so they forget about Jerusalem and Palestine?
If you have the power to change sexual preference itself, combined with perfect drug industry manufacturing stuff like LSD, you can control whole regions.

But how does an increase in the homosexual population facilitate government control?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(October 13, 2023 at 11:09 pm)ShinyCrystals Wrote:
(October 13, 2023 at 10:50 pm)Dmitry1983 Wrote: No, you don't. The article explicitly refutes your claim that export bans don't prevent domestic inflation.

Wrong again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_Control_Act
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Export_restriction

First off, I read the article. That said nothing about preventing inflation.
Are you sure?
Quote:"In order to ensure adequate availability of non-basmati white rice in the Indian market and to allay the rise in prices in the domestic market, the government of India has amended the export policy," the food ministry said in a statement that cited a 11.5% increase in retail prices over 12 months.
https://www.reuters.com/markets/commodit...023-07-20/

Quote: Plus, I am sure what you said about those export things has nothing to do with India. Not to mention, given the article you linked, I am sure those export acts and restrictions can only do so much to prevent inflation. I mean, what happens in India is still out of the USA's control, not to mention, the Export Control Act is of the United States, not India. The USA is not known for exporting rice in the first place. America is only importing rice, and I am sure the export restrictions have to do with India rather than the United States, since India is the one exporting their stuff rather than importing it like the United States.
The articles that I linked talk about US exports in general not just grain exports.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China & Russia Silver 32 3348 November 29, 2023 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  China and Russia's presidents -both- absent from the G20 WinterHold 16 1837 October 1, 2023 at 8:09 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Russia's massive brain drain is ravaging the economy LinuxGal 0 480 September 3, 2023 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Nato, Sweden, Vilnius, Ukraine etc. Nishant Xavier 53 4424 August 7, 2023 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proxy war in Ukraine? Angrboda 151 8702 November 8, 2022 at 3:29 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Micheal Cohen lied about Russia Tower deal. Brian37 6 1068 November 29, 2018 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4579 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  We may not be going into WW3 with Russia over Syria after all. Chad32 39 12824 July 16, 2017 at 12:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  U.S. War Plane Shoots Down A Syrian Jet: Russia Warns Of Consequences A Theist 40 15322 June 21, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Michael Flynn, national security adviser, resigns over Russia contacts c172 48 9905 February 18, 2017 at 11:40 am
Last Post: John V