Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 1:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
(March 3, 2024 at 10:12 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: If Trump wins:

This america is at war, except it's not world war 3. We have no allies reaching out to help, because we've abandoned NATO.

The national guard is patrolling big cities, blue cities in particular, doing things like rounding up the homeless.

Kids are once again separated from their parents, in mass deportations. Thousands of people are imprisoned as enemies of state (Trump)

Everything is more expensive, much worse than it is now thanks to new taxes on foreign goods.

The air you breathe is heavy, and it hurts your lungs because we've abandoned all efforts to curtail fossil fuel emissions.

Are you doing anything to help keep Trump from winning?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(March 3, 2024 at 11:43 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are you doing anything to help keep Trump from winning?

Boru

Of course

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 3, 2024 at 1:33 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote:
(March 3, 2024 at 11:43 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Are you doing anything to help keep Trump from winning?

Boru

Of course

Attaboy! 👍

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I am an "unenrolled voter" here in Massachusetts. I chose the GOP primary ballot and voted for Nikki Haley. Left the rest of the ballot blank.

Here's hoping many more like minded do the same and stick it to FG

MA will go for Biden in the general.
A particularly worrying sign of Donald Trump’s decline: he apparently doesn’t even know who he’s supposed to be running against.

I’m reminded of a film called Charge of the Light Brigade (The 1968 version, not the Errol Flynn version.) It’s free on YouTube, but certain… language issues prevent me from linking it directly. In it, Lord Raglan, commander of British forces in Crimea has a strange habit of referring to the Ottoman forces he’s fighting as “the French.” Even though the Napoleonic wars were almost 40 years over by that point, even though the French were actually on England’s side for once. He’s evidently just that senile.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
U.S. intelligence officials are planning to brief Donald Trump on national security matters if he secures the GOP nomination this summer — despite concerns about his handling of classified information.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/07...p-00145651
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(March 7, 2024 at 5:40 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: U.S. intelligence officials are planning to brief Donald Trump on national security matters if he secures the GOP nomination this summer — despite concerns about his handling of classified information.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/03/07...p-00145651

[Image: RUSSIAN-PRESIDENT-PUTIN.jpg]

Small note. Whenever a Trumpist tries to tell you Jan6 wasn't an insurrection because no one was charged with insurrection remind them that huge swathes of the Confederate army were never charged or pardoned for their insurrection either. But the Confederacy was an insurrection all the same.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 7, 2024 at 7:25 pm)The Architect Of Fate Wrote: Small note. Whenever a Trumpist tries to tell you Jan6 wasn't an insurrection because no one was charged with insurrection remind them that huge swathes of the Confederate army were never charged or pardoned for their insurrection either. But the Confederacy was an insurrection all the same.

Right ..so if I don't get caught, I'm not speeding.

I am not a bank robber, until I am convicted of robbing one.

What a strange take they have.
"Strange take" = "lying motherfucker"
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1222 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 22665 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 956 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1773 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1100 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 899 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5970 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1680 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2051 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1159 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris