Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 7:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily conspiracy
RE: Daily conspiracy
Another wave of conspiracy theories spreading from Joe Rogan podcast

Quote:Terrence Howard shares bizarre conspiracy theories on Joe Rogan Podcast, ‘Everyone is wrong’

Not afraid of speaking his mind, the Iron Man star spoke at length about gravity being fake and how he had retained the memories of being in his mother's womb on the Joe Rogan Podcast. The 55-year-old actor's bizarre claims seemingly left the podcaster taken aback as Rogan told him, “If you’re right, so many people are wrong.”

“Straight lines are an illusion...if you look at it from the side, from its real perspective, you see that it's not.''”

Howard then went on to refute the Pythagoras Theorem and the Periodic Table. The Gully star continued to add that he could “rebuild Saturn without gravity.” “We’re about to kill gravity. We’re about to kill their God, gravity, and they don’t want that,” Howard told Rogan.

In an open challenge to scientists, physicists, and mathematicians, the Cut Throat City star said, “You have all of these physicists saying something different but none of them have 97 patents. None of them have introduced a new form of flight.” Howard explained how he holds the patent for Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality, which is cited by 31 companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, and Sony.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-new...38878.html
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Joe's guests consistently appear to have access to the good shit. Maybe I should make a new friend.
If gravity is fake, go jump off the roof!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Today, Republicans grilled Biden's Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm about alien space monsters.

Granholm calmly tried to explain that alien space monsters aren't real, but the Republicans weren't having it.

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
White nationalists have discovered the Tartarian conspiracy, which originated as pro-Russian propaganda before escaping into the European white nationalist/Neo-Nazi sphere.

Quote:White nationalist Stew Peters recently unveiled the trailer for his network’s latest propaganda film. Titled Old World Order, it promotes the so-called “Tartarian Empire” conspiracy theory, which posits that buildings such as the Chicago Federal Building and the U.S. Capitol were built by a race of technologically-advanced giants who were wiped out in a great “mud flood.”

And any evidence for this race of giants was — of course — either destroyed or covered up by wealthy elites, such as the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

The trailer shows photos of ornate buildings, including the Milan Cathedral, the Chicago Federal Building, the U.S. Capitol, and the Palace of Justice of Brussels. It then cuts to various people who claim that these buildings appear too large to have been built by “people of our height,” and were actually “built by the prior civilization.”

After the trailer, Peters interviewed the film’s director Sean Hibbeler — a flat earther and 9/11 truther who frequently reposts Peters’ bigoted content on X (formerly Twitter). Hibbeler claimed that the film serves as an “introduction to this psyop,” because while people may have heard of “Tartaria,” it was only “one of many empires that were hidden from us.”

He explained that “we didn’t build” the buildings highlighted in the film, but rather “found” them.

“But real quick on the giants, you can’t have Darwinism, you can’t have evil-ution, you can’t have Big Bang with giants,” Hibbeler said.

“We’re supposed to be coming from monkeys, we can’t have giants. So they created this whole system for many, many facets. There — it wasn’t just one reason. Many reasons: technology, giants, you know, covering up the fact that there was previous civilizations here before us that possibly had more technology than we do now.”

https://angrywhitemen.org/2024/05/21/ste...of-giants/
Google’s AI Overview Is Spreading Conspiracies and Could Encourage Self-Harm

The biggest name in search has been making a mockery of itself, misinforming users that Barack Obama is a Muslim and that humans should eat rocks daily. It is even (trigger warning: self harm) touting the Golden Gate Bridge as the “best bridge to jump off,” highlighting the high fatality rate of suicides attempted there.

Google has launched a tool for many users called “AI Overview” that uses machine learning to generate quick answers to user queries and delivers them as the top search result.

On Thursday, Tommy Vietor, a veteran of the Obama White House shared an AI Overview search result to his query: “How many muslim us presidents have there been.” Google’s new search tool delivered a response that began, “There has been at least one Muslim U.S. president, Barack Hussein Obama.”

To anyone who follows American politics closely, this falsehood about Obama’s religion (he is, in fact, a Christian) is part of a noxious conspiracy theory, connected to the “birther” lie that the nation’s first Black president was not born in the United States. The lie was widely popularized by Donald Trump in the years before he formally became a politician, and even prompted Obama to make his birth certificate public.

Rolling Stone got a similar result Thursday to a query about Obama’s religion, the answer to which also oddly highlighted a visit by the former president to the “Islamic Society of Baltimore in 2016.”

Some of AI Overview’s most-misinformed answers have been humorous, apparently drawing from popular satirical content. A query for “how many rocks a day should I eat” surfaced an AI Overview answer that advised “at least one small rock per day” and cited the authority of “U.C. Berkeley geologists.” The actual source for this goofy answer appears to be a 2021 article from The Onion.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cul...235027634/
Elon Musk Claims To Be An Alien: "I Keep Saying It, But No One Believes Me"

During a recent appearance at the Viva Tech event in Paris, Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk made a claim that he is an alien, though he noted that no one takes him seriously.

When the event host mentioned that some people believe Elon Musk is an alien, he laughed and responded, "I am an alien." The host further jested, "Now you've been uncovered," to which Musk replied, "Yeah, I keep saying I'm an alien, but nobody believes me."

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech...441226.cms
It seems like AI could be programmed to be appropriately skeptical and to verify its sources.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Perhaps skepticism is a wonder of unprogrammed things. No programmed thing we know of doubts it's programming.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Japan lawmakers to create group for government probes into UFOs

Japanese lawmakers met on Tuesday to create a nonpartisan group that will ask the government to establish an organization for investigating unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAP, also known as UFOs.

The lawmaker group will urge the government to gather and analyze information on UAP and pursue cooperation with Washington by forming a counterpart organization.

In its founding statement, the group said that if UAP, which have been witnessed many times over Japanese territory, are cutting-edge secret weapons or unmanned spy drones from other countries, they would present a major security threat to Japan.

The group is asking members of parliament from all parties to join.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2024/0...roup-ufos/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Difference between religion & conspiracy theory? Fake Messiah 2 1116 February 7, 2021 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The BMI Conspiracy Foxaèr 42 13921 May 5, 2020 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: Losty
  Trying to make conspiracy theories Fake Messiah 20 3072 November 11, 2019 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Hairspray Conspiracy Fake Messiah 5 2485 May 12, 2016 at 6:05 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Conspiracy theories against the Jews. CapnAwesome 20 8411 September 22, 2015 at 12:23 am
Last Post: geckomamasita
  The greatest conspiracy theory ever Laza 47 12026 September 14, 2015 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Conspiracy theories? ignoramus 41 11708 June 24, 2015 at 7:36 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  conspiracy theories DramaQueen 24 6462 September 7, 2014 at 12:21 am
Last Post: DangerousElf
  It's a CONSPIRACY!! LalalaTabby 47 17048 January 16, 2014 at 11:32 pm
Last Post: LalalaTabby
  The dumbest conspiracy theory yet CapnAwesome 17 7661 April 28, 2013 at 6:33 am
Last Post: bladevalant546