Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 19, 2024, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
2024 US Presidential Election
RE: 2024 US Presidential Election
(August 12, 2024 at 6:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 12, 2024 at 6:05 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Pure gold campaign-ad stuff.

I know, right? It’s like he’s writing Harris’ commercials for her.

Boru

It's almost like he's a mole. Not that I really believe that -- but gosh, it'd be fun to plant that into the rightosphere, pop a bag of popcorn, and watch the brainsplode. And I'd pour me a good black-and-tan, too. Fun times!

(August 12, 2024 at 6:42 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I just want Trump to lose.

Even better...lose to a woman...better yet...a woman of color.
Black OR Asian maybe?
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse

(August 13, 2024 at 1:58 am)Deesse23 Wrote:

Black OR Asian maybe?

Either way, you’re going to get a POC in office - brown or orange.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I am now officially orangephobic.
[Image: MmQV79M.png]  

This shit just gets better and better!

UAW Files Charges Against Trump And Musk

Quote:The United Auto Workers union on Tuesday filed federal labor charges against former President Donald Trump and Tesla CEO Elon Musk for threatening to intimidate workers who go on strike.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I was listening in on that interview. It was pathetic. Trump sounded like a stroke victim trying to regain speaking skills during part of it. The part that got the attention of UAW was Trump gleefully talking about Elon firing everyone who wanted to unionize and Elon cackling like a cartoon villain.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
It's as though these corporate villains are daring someone to go all Katniss on their asses.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Trump has already made open racism acceptable, of course next on the list is making open attacks on the working-class acceptable. His base will lap it up without realizing there'ye the sheep this wolf is hunting. At least our minorities understand his danger to themselves. Hillbilly elegists not only don't understand it, they suck up to him.

Fine by me, when you clean up a ruined house you take the trash out first. Let Trump fuck them hard, deep, and long, and when they look for succor, tell 'em to fuck right off.

(August 13, 2024 at 8:34 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Trump has already made open racism acceptable, of course next on the list is making open attacks on the working-class acceptable. His base will lap it up without realizing there'ye the sheep this wolf is hunting. At least our minorities understand his danger to themselves. Hillbilly elegists not only don't understand it, they suck up to him.

Fine by me, when you clean up a ruined house you take the trash out first. Let Trump fuck them hard, deep, and long, and when they look for succor, tell 'em to fuck right off.

No, they'll take whatever handouts that may be available, all the while deriding the "DEI" people.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
This should disqualify him from running for presidency:

"I know Putin. I know President Xi. I know Kim Jong Un of North Korea.. they're at the top of their game. They're tough, they're smart, they're vicious and they're gonna protect their country whether they love their country they probably do it's just a different form of love.. these are tough people at the top of their game." - Trump

https://www.yahoo.com/news/5-wildest-mom...46436.html
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Presidential age upper limit Thumpalumpacus 28 1122 July 13, 2024 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 1354 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Why Trump will win in 2024. Jehanne 237 25255 December 22, 2022 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Are you looking forward to Political Christmas in 2024 on 24th/25th December? Woah0 9 1056 December 3, 2022 at 7:49 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 2097 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 1249 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 1031 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 6850 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 2003 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  Your Presidential Candidate. onlinebiker 17 2283 November 2, 2019 at 1:26 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger