Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 7:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soul creation
RE: Soul creation
(June 8, 2012 at 4:33 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 3:51 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: Because we HAVE to be polite to ALL theists?

Including the batshit crazy ones that deny their children life-saving medication and threaten us with burning agony in a fantasy called 'hell' for all eternity?

Generalising much?

The christians on this site do not treat their children that way and how is it you feel threatened by something you do not believe in, paranoid me thinks.

He never said he felt threatened by your "you're going to hell" shit. I presume he meant it as an example of how rude and insulting theists and their beliefs can be.
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(June 8, 2012 at 9:52 am)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:
(June 6, 2012 at 5:59 pm)Godchild Wrote: You know I did not mean one soul, if you did well.... what can I say.
Those who accept Christ as their savior are going to be in heaven, those who do not will be in hell, this is as simple as I can make it.

I love how xtards issue their pussified and superstitious sad attempts at threats, with no clue how stupid they look, referring to what everyone else knows is a bunch of superstitious bullshit fairytales.

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SUFFER IN THE LAND OF THE ICE GIANTS FOR YOUR DISBELIEF!! MARK MY WORDS, INFIDELS!!!

...ridiculous fucking superstitious pussies...

Give me the proof you have that I'm not going to heaven. In my circle you are the one who would be called, the one without a clue.

(June 8, 2012 at 11:11 am)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 10:04 am)ChadWooters Wrote: It's sad how different points of view turn some people into vicious and unpleasant asses.

This isn't about different pounts of view. This is about your inability to discern between reality and fiction, and your sad need to attempt to infect the enlightened with your disease of delusion.

It's sad how delusion can turn some people --meaning YOU -- into arrogant and pretentious assholes. You think your silly Ad Baculum claims that our disbelief in your fairy tales is going to send us to your mythical hell are pleasant and cordial? Go fuck yourself.

Prove the scriptures are fairy tales, your assumptions hold no water.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(June 8, 2012 at 4:39 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 9:52 am)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote: I love how xtards issue their pussified and superstitious sad attempts at threats, with no clue how stupid they look, referring to what everyone else knows is a bunch of superstitious bullshit fairytales.

YOU ARE ALL GOING TO SUFFER IN THE LAND OF THE ICE GIANTS FOR YOUR DISBELIEF!! MARK MY WORDS, INFIDELS!!!

Give me the proof you have that I'm not going to heaven. In my circle you are the one who would be called, the one without a clue.

(June 8, 2012 at 11:11 am)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote: This isn't about different pounts of view. This is about your inability to discern between reality and fiction, and your sad need to attempt to infect the enlightened with your disease of delusion.

It's sad how delusion can turn some people --meaning YOU -- into arrogant and pretentious assholes. You think your silly Ad Baculum claims that our disbelief in your fairy tales is going to send us to your mythical hell are pleasant and cordial? Go fuck yourself.

Don't you just love hypocrisy?
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R Tolkien
(June 8, 2012 at 1:49 pm)Welsh cake Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 2:04 am)Godschild Wrote: You never refuted my statement , the only thing you refuted was your intelligence. Be disappointed in yourself not me, you're the one who doesn't understand the scripture you posted.
Do politely fuck off GC. If you can understand "fuck off" without cherry-picking it that is.

I've humoured you thus far, but you keep pushing your condescending luck with me time and again.

You and Chad don't seem to give a flying shit about your own stupid holy book or the scriptures so why should I?

I can't believe I'm posting a link to bibletools.org but that's what you've driven me to. Kindly take up your silly quarrel and objections to this article from now on please:

http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/fuse...w-1028.htm

So if the article you point to says the soul is man living and breathing, then why does the scripture differentiate ie. separate the two. Please do tell me that.

(June 8, 2012 at 3:40 am)Epimethean Wrote: God told me you have it so bassackwards, he doesn't have the heart to tell you.

Satan is fooling you, careful he is smarter than the biblically uneducated.
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(June 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm)Epimethean Wrote: "Telling someone to fuck off is never polite."

Neither is telling an atheist he or she is going to hell. Just plain rude, but christians do it all the time, under pretext of politeness.

Yes, like Chad has done here, under the bullshit, disingenuous pretense of t being a "joke":

Quote: You should care so you don't have to pack marshmallows in your coffin.
(joke)[/

You can pound sand up your ass, Chad: your calling your bullshit Ad Baculum a "joke" doesn't fool anyone. Take your hypocritical bleating about "politeness" and jump off a cliff.
(June 8, 2012 at 8:02 am)Tobie Wrote:
Godschild Wrote:As Chadwooters said, the idea in that passage is to ruin. If you would, please notice, the author used the word kill in the first part of the verse to show that only the body dies. Why can't you reason these passages, so many on here call me stupid, however it seems I can reason better than you. Just say'in.

In the passage Welsh Cake pulled up, it quite clearly says "destroy both body and soul". If you have a biblical passage saying that destroy means ruin in this case, or that something that can be destroyed is still eternal, then please, share it.

Hell Devil
(June 8, 2012 at 4:50 pm)Godschild Wrote: Satan is fooling you.

No he's not. Satan's the good guy.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(June 8, 2012 at 4:33 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 3:51 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: Because we HAVE to be polite to ALL theists?

Including the batshit crazy ones that deny their children life-saving medication and threaten us with burning agony in a fantasy called 'hell' for all eternity?

Generalising much?

The christians on this site do not treat their children that way and how is it you feel threatened by something you do not believe in, paranoid me thinks.[/

1) You don't speak for every xtard that shows up here, and 2) Thus my pointing out how silly your sad attempts at threats really are

Quote:

(June 8, 2012 at 4:07 pm)Epimethean Wrote: "Telling someone to fuck off is never polite."

Neither is telling an atheist he or she is going to hell. Just plain rude, but christians do it all the time, under pretext of politeness.

You tell us that we will end up in the dirt forever, you think that's polite, especially when you can not present any proof.

That is neither a threat nor an extraordinary claim. Nor do we owe disingenuous fucktard trolls any politeness at all.

(June 8, 2012 at 5:02 pm)Ace Otana Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 4:50 pm)Godschild Wrote: Satan is fooling you.

No he's not. Satan's the good guy.

They haven't shown any evidence for the existence of this member of their pantheon of mythical gods, either.
I'm going to regret this, I always do.

@GC, since you first claimed it was eternal, where in the Bible does it say man has an immortal soul?

Citations please.
(June 8, 2012 at 4:39 pm)Godschild Wrote:
(June 8, 2012 at 9:52 am)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote: I love how xtards issue their pussified and superstitious sad attempts at threats, with no clue how stupid they look, referring to what everyone else knows is a bunch of superstitious bullshit fairytales.

Give me the proof you have that I'm not going to heaven. In my circle [of batshit nutjobs] you are the one who would be called, the one without a clue.

fify.

Prove to me there are no Crumple-Horned Snorkacks, douchebag.

It is not up to us to "prove" the opposite of your outlandish claim, asshole.

Has no one on this forum smacked this tard down for his constant attempts to shift his burden of proof?

I am disappoint.

Quote:

(June 8, 2012 at 11:11 am)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote: This isn't about different pounts of view. This is about your inability to discern between reality and fiction, and your sad need to attempt to infect the enlightened with your disease of delusion.

See, you tell us these tales, you see, starring this magical sky-fairy. The onus of proof is on you, dumbass.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution/creation video Drich 62 9901 January 15, 2020 at 4:04 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The universe is just one enormous 'Soul Filtering machine' Simon Moon 76 13685 September 29, 2017 at 3:12 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  I lost my Soul GoneGuy 212 33026 August 5, 2017 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 6091 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Tower of Bible and creation of languages mcolafson 41 6444 September 22, 2016 at 9:33 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Creation Muesum Blondie 225 36518 October 31, 2015 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Biblical Creation and the Geological Record in Juxtaposition Rhondazvous 11 3919 June 7, 2015 at 7:42 am
Last Post: dyresand
  What does the (hypothetical) soul take with it? emjay 37 8624 April 14, 2015 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Creation/evolution3 Drich 626 147705 February 10, 2015 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Creation "science" at its finest! Esquilax 22 7668 January 30, 2015 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Strongbad