Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2024, 11:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I sometimes doubt my countries sanity.
RE: I sometimes doubt my countries sanity.
(September 18, 2009 at 9:57 pm)EvidenceVsFaith Wrote: I did not intend a thread derail :S - I was just responding to your statement.

EvF

Awww c'mon. What other questions do you have about the attibutes of the God that is upsetting the little princess DLF?
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Dotard Wrote:
(September 17, 2009 at 4:08 pm)dry land fish Wrote: I think I'm going to find a forum with more adults on it.

HOT DAMN THERE IS A GOD!

Sorry DLF. Dotard is so funny Big Grin
Fr0d0,

Dotard is a theist now, he made a whole thread about it and everything! JP failed to say anything in it but oh well. Wink

Rhizo
LOL what a mix up Tongue No wonder I found the response rather confusing. A mere mis-quote. Smile
The dark side awaits YOU...AngryAtheism
"Only the dead have seen the end of war..." - Plato
“Those who wish to base their morality literally on the Bible have either not read it or not understood it...” - Richard Dawkins
Fixed Tongue

Yeah Dotard is a believer alright. He told me. He just likes to string you guys along.
Yup.

John Paul's presuppositions convinced me there is something transcendant.

I then asked for clarification on how he arrived at the christian god. But he disappeared.

I hoped Frodo or Arcanus would pick up the torch, but no. Sad
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
Jon Paul is here and watching Dotard. You're obviously not worthy of his comment!
Dodgy
---------------
---------------
NO MA'AM
Back to the original topic Angel
(September 16, 2009 at 3:07 pm)leo-rcc Wrote: http://sheikyermami.com/2009/09/16/wilde...d-rag-tax/

I know its a dubious site, but the article is correct (and in English so you can read it too). Geert Wilders was arguing in favour of a "kopvoddentax" or head-rag-tax of 1000 euros (890 British pounds/1470 us dollar) for any muslima that wants to wear a hijab in public.

Ironically it looks to me similar to the tax called jizya imposed to the dhimmis in the islamic law...
And Wilders thinks he is morally superior to muslims...what a joke.
[Image: pPQu8.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Atheism Replaces Religion In Developed Countries Interaktive 33 6247 April 26, 2018 at 8:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sometimes it's hard for me to shut up about my atheism Der/die AtheistIn 23 5436 August 15, 2017 at 5:18 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Poor countries. purplepurpose 9 2585 May 26, 2017 at 7:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Doubt in disbelief snerie 63 8907 January 27, 2017 at 11:31 am
Last Post: AceBoogie
  Evidence and causes for doubt LadyForCamus 43 8144 March 11, 2016 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  It's illegal to be atheist in these 13 countries dyresand 24 10361 April 20, 2015 at 5:10 am
Last Post: MJ the Skeptical
  Atheism in developing countries watchamadoodle 6 2363 February 16, 2015 at 10:09 am
Last Post: Dystopia
  Atheists living in very religious places, do you have moments of doubt? Alex K 16 3873 October 31, 2014 at 10:53 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Lets question the sanity of theist.. dyresand 2 2062 October 23, 2014 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  13 Countries Where Atheism Is Punishable by Death Zidneya 63 14765 September 23, 2014 at 8:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris