Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guys: The Ideal Woman?
RE: Guys: The Ideal Woman?
(October 31, 2012 at 12:09 am)Spectrum Wrote: No, they don't. But you do. I saw your thread, where you complained so much about your precious reputation.

You broke a rule. Don't brag about it. It might reflect negatively on you.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
She insulted me, so I insulted her. I'm not bragging >__>
(October 31, 2012 at 12:13 am)Moros Synackaon Wrote:
(October 31, 2012 at 12:09 am)Spectrum Wrote: No, they don't. But you do. I saw your thread, where you complained so much about your precious reputation.

You broke a rule. Don't brag about it. It might reflect negatively on you.

I don't really give a fuck that he broke a rule.

I care that he has no balls to stay the course (as demonstrated by his action similarly in posting a rep point to Hovik's account and then removing it).

Religious views: Heavy metal?

More like "lightweight" to me.

No spine, no balls, and no class. I love the smell of weaklings in the morning!

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 31, 2012 at 12:17 am)apophenia Wrote: .

I love the smell of weaklings in the morning!

*As she types from the safety of her keyboard.

Your angst is reminiscent of a teenager. If you aren't a teenager, you are very emotionally immature. Now, should I attribute that to your personal choices, or your father not giving you enough attention?

No one else got that mad about my rep thing. I did it out of playfulness, and everyone but you took it lightly. Grow up.
(October 31, 2012 at 12:19 am)Spectrum Wrote:
(October 31, 2012 at 12:17 am)apophenia Wrote: .

I love the smell of weaklings in the morning!

*As she types from the safety of her keyboard.

Your angst is reminiscent of a teenager. If you aren't a teenager, you are very emotionally immature. Now, should I attribute that to your personal choices, or your father not giving you enough attention?

No one else got that mad about my rep thing. I did it out of playfulness, and everyone but you took it lightly. Grow up.

Actually, from the age of 12, my father used to get me drunk so he could fuck me, hoping I wouldn't remember after I passed out. Perhaps that was the wrong kind of attention. You tell me.

It's funny watching losers like you wiggle and dance.

Until I realize it's nothing I haven't seen from losers a thousand times before. "Bored now."

(At this very moment, on another forum, I'd just finished reminding another loser on that forum how he'd run away like a scared rabbit originally. He has more class than you though,
and segued into flirtation to defuse the intense emotions. You, for whatever reason, can't help but push out post after post showing how clearly you suck.)

(October 31, 2012 at 12:38 am)apophenia Wrote: Actually, from the age of 12, my father used to get me drunk so he could fuck me, hoping I wouldn't remember after I passed out. Perhaps that was the wrong kind of attention. You tell me.

You just made that up for attention.
Though, I kind of wish it was true, so I would have been right about your daddy issues.
(October 31, 2012 at 12:40 am)Spectrum Wrote:
(October 31, 2012 at 12:38 am)apophenia Wrote: Actually, from the age of 12, my father used to get me drunk so he could fuck me, hoping I wouldn't remember after I passed out. Perhaps that was the wrong kind of attention. You tell me.

You just made that up for attention.
Though, I kind of wish it was true, so I would have been right about your daddy issues.

Yet another one dives into fantasy to avoid reality.

Bored now.

(October 31, 2012 at 12:45 am)apophenia Wrote: Bored now.

That's the second time you said that, and yet, you continue to post. Just like how you said no one cares, and you typed so many paragraphs after the fact. Faux apathy. Faux boredom. You're too obvious.

I like how you tell me I have no class, as if I should take that to heart. You do think so highly of yourself. Female entitlement syndrome? Narcissism? Daddy gave you a little too much alcohol during the critical developmental stages? Who knows.

All I know is that it should be quite obvious that I do not think highly enough of you to "improve" myself, based on your recommendations and criticism. Once again, you are just wasting your time, looking all the more foolish, transparent, and impulsive.
(October 31, 2012 at 12:51 am)Spectrum Wrote:
(October 31, 2012 at 12:45 am)apophenia Wrote: Bored now.

That's the second time you said that, and yet, you continue to post. Just like how you said no one cares, and you typed so many paragraphs after the fact. Faux apathy. Faux boredom. You're too obvious.

I like how you tell me I have no class, as if I should take that to heart. You do think so highly of yourself. Female entitlement syndrome? Narcissism? Daddy gave you a little too much alcohol during the critical developmental stages? Who knows.

All I know is that it should be quite obvious that I do not think highly enough of you to "improve" myself, based on your recommendations and criticism. Once again, you are just wasting your time, looking all the more foolish, transparent, and impulsive.

Does this ever actually work?

(October 31, 2012 at 1:00 am)apophenia Wrote: Does this ever actually work?

You chimped out and made a thread, and you are still replying. You tell me.

By the way, are you going to have another emotional outburst tonight? Otherwise, I'm logging off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 828 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How to bring equality to man and woman. I have the solution Ramus932 4 579 June 13, 2020 at 9:12 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1543 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3277 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1783 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Your ideal home office/computer pit. Gawdzilla Sama 4 787 August 25, 2018 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  A woman proposes to a man Graufreud 13 1399 August 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: SaStrike
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1740 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4612 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8694 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan