Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 11:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello
RE: [split] Hey homeys, Mark Dreher says hello
(August 21, 2013 at 9:07 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: He's just like god in a way: only makes claims but doesn't hang around to answer follow up questions.

Actually, I have a feeling that he's really socially handicapped and doesn't understand the finer parts of conversation with human beings, thus never being able to answer any questions, especially those that are implied, but not as obvious as questions with question marks and emphasized with a neon green marker Tongue
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(August 21, 2013 at 9:16 am)Mark Dreher Wrote:
(August 21, 2013 at 9:07 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: He's just like god in a way: only makes claims but doesn't hang around to answer follow up questions.

I will answer any questions that you have.

But, I am not a psychic.

You have to actually ask them.

Now, what can I do for you?
1. Does that mean psychics know more than gods?

OR

2. Psychic abilities don't exist?

Either way,

3. Does that also mean god doesn't know our thoughts?

4. Prayer is a hoax, then?

In another thread I asked you to tell me what my name was, the one my worldly parents gave me. And I gave you a hint that it's a Chinese name. So do you mind, what's my name? (of course, since you've admitted to not being omniscient, I don't expect you to be able to do this, despite being my father).
(August 21, 2013 at 9:27 am)Kayenneh Wrote:

Actually, I have a feeling that he's really socially handicapped and doesn't understand the finer parts of conversation with human beings, thus never being able to answer any questions, especially those that are implied, but not as obvious as questions with question marks and emphasized with a neon green marker Tongue

Might be a JW then ya think Kayenneh? Dunno
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
(August 21, 2013 at 9:25 am)Kayenneh Wrote:
(August 21, 2013 at 5:46 am)Mark Dreher Wrote: The "Shekinah", is God, your mother. The womb, who created you. And I am married, to the Shekinah.

No. My mother is not called Shekinah, nor are you married to her.

Quote:Would work in your brain better.

God uses the Internet nowadays? How quaint.

God designed the internet.

To circumvent, the Jews, who control the media.

And all their bullshit.

That is the one thing left, that is free.

Freedom of speech.

Without, the liberal censors.

Mucking it up.

The truth

Leaks out

On the internet.

And the Jews

Can't do a damn thing about it.

The internet is priceless.

A goldmine.

(August 21, 2013 at 9:30 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote:
(August 21, 2013 at 9:16 am)Mark Dreher Wrote: I will answer any questions that you have.

But, I am not a psychic.

You have to actually ask them.

Now, what can I do for you?
1. Does that mean psychics know more than gods?

OR

2. Psychic abilities don't exist?

Either way,

3. Does that also mean god doesn't know our thoughts?

4. Prayer is a hoax, then?

In another thread I asked you to tell me what my name was, the one my worldly parents gave me. And I gave you a hint that it's a Chinese name. So do you mind, what's my name? (of course, since you've admitted to not being omniscient, I don't expect you to be able to do this, despite being my father).

Nope, there is "psychic ability".

That is very real.

But, it is from God.

And, for whatever reason, depends on the case.

Psychics are real.

Next question.

Please.

Thank you.
(August 21, 2013 at 9:32 am)KichigaiNeko Wrote: Might be a JW then ya think Kayenneh? Dunno

Au contraire, the JWs I've met have been socially adept. No, having been in the company of people who suffer from various degrees of e.g. social anxiety and Asperger's, I say that Marky-Mark here has enough screws, nuts and bolts loose to fill a 10l bucket. Trust me, I'm a professional Wink
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

There're more questions in my post.

Anyway, so psychics know more than god.

What kind of worldly knowledge does god have that no one else have?
Great. Not only does this guy have a messiah complex, he's a Jew-hater, too.

Like moths to a flame, AF draws in the dregs of society.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(August 21, 2013 at 9:46 am)pineapplebunnybounce Wrote: There're more questions in my post.

Anyway, so psychics know more than god.

What kind of worldly knowledge does god have that no one else have?

There are insults.

That is true.

Try and put your question, in one line.

Without insults.

And you will get the answer.

I could not wade through all your myriad of insults, I'm afraid.

I don't do that.

We will be civil

Or

We won't be.
Well how childish of you.

There were no insults in that post, and it's more coherent than any of your posts but I waded through your broken sentences to try and communicate with you. I thought jesus preached humility, you seem pretty full of yourself. And you made clear that you're not omniscient, so I was merely asking what is so special about you that makes you god. If you're unable to answer that question, have some honesty and just say so.

Oh yes, this post has insults, so you might want to avert your eyes.
(August 21, 2013 at 9:53 am)Faith No More Wrote: Great. Not only does this guy have a messiah complex, he's a Jew-hater, too.

Like moths to a flame, AF draws in the dregs of society.

I do not "hate Jews", people.

I hate Judaism, filth.

Your religion, is a choice.

It is not in your blood.

And, if you are a member of Judaism

That means "You reject Jesus".

And that means, you're going to Hell.

The bible very clearly says this, this IS NOT new information.

I can not help it, if you are illiterate.

"No one gets to the Father, except through me" John 14:6

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Islam itself says Muhammad is a liar Woah0 41 3405 August 27, 2022 at 1:34 pm
Last Post: Eclectic
Thumbs Up Taoism Says That Everything Has an Opposite Philos_Tone 37 4610 November 20, 2018 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Personal experience says religious folks are more prone to mental diseases ErGingerbreadMandude 20 7940 August 9, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 13353 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  If someone says science can't explain everything what's the best way to repond? ReptilianPeon 94 13987 December 14, 2016 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Dalai Lama says that terrorists have no religion Aegon 12 1849 September 28, 2016 at 2:58 am
Last Post: InsaneDane
  Bill Maher Says It. Tax the Fucking Churches! Minimalist 29 5660 April 20, 2016 at 4:36 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  If someone says to me "consciousness, therefore god", what's the best way to respond? ReptilianPeon 56 8251 March 9, 2016 at 7:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Christians - even the Bible says that Jesus was not God so why do you say he was ? jenny1972 299 47121 November 3, 2015 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: jenny1972
  The next time someone says their religious text is a literary miracle... ReptilianPeon 4 1738 October 22, 2015 at 3:18 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd