Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 5, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam Summed Up In One Picture
RE: Islam Summed Up In One Picture
Ah yes. Muslim women are repressed, they spit.
Christian girls are liberated. They swallow.
Atheist girls are showoffs. They gargle.

Glad we've got the important stuff sorted out.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
And the best atheist girls share amongst themselves.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(December 5, 2013 at 12:43 am)Stimbo Wrote: And the best atheist girls share amongst themselves.

Spit Coffee Okay, I must install a windshield wiper on my screen.
(December 4, 2013 at 3:12 pm)WesOlsen Wrote:
(December 3, 2013 at 12:54 pm)Sleepy Wrote: It's encouraged in Islam for husbands and wives to have good sexual lives an encouraged foreplay. Anal sex and swallowing is forbidden.

LOL

It's encouraged in Islam for a husband and all FOUR wives to have good sex lives. Must be really romantic knowing that your husband is smashing the shit out of another woman. No anal sex and swallowing though. I fucking love that there is apparently a verse that says "Ye shall not swallow his cum".

HAHAH thanks for the laugh. Need to wipe the screen!
(December 4, 2013 at 4:05 pm)WesOlsen Wrote: He strikes me as the kind of person who could only ever acquire a wife through coersion or bartering techniques. Any woman who would willingly give herself up to such a beast would have to be seriously mentally handicapped.

Haven't met 19?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(December 4, 2013 at 4:05 pm)WesOlsen Wrote: He strikes me as the kind of person who could only ever acquire a wife through coersion or bartering techniques. Any woman who would willingly give herself up to such a beast would have to be seriously mentally handicapped.

I was gonna say you don't know squat about women because of your 'willingly give herself up' line, but I realized my wife is always saying 'I give up' to me. Your depth of understanding is obviously greater than mine.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8090 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5669 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  If one can't picture Muhammaed, then how come he's on Wikipedia Perie 19 8658 June 14, 2014 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 34396 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet