Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam Summed Up In One Picture
Islam Summed Up In One Picture
[img][Image: Islam_zps15940587.jpg][/img][/code]
RE: Islam Summed Up In One Picture
It's hilarious to me that Islam touts itself as pure, even as to cover their women from head to toe - because Allah (God) doesn't want people to defile themselves with sexual behavior, yet when they get to heaven the first thing they get is a fucking harem of virgins. Oh by the way, after you've fucked each of your 72 virgins once, they are no longer virgins Thinking
Every religion thinks purity as a virtue, god forbid primitive barbarism should be diluded by civilization, ignorance debased with knowledge, and yokelness adulterated with sophistication.
Quote:Oh by the way, after you've fucked each of your 72 virgins once, they are no longer virgins

I'm sure the cherry grows back.

72 virgins would be my idea of hell.
It's worse even than that, when you consider that this more extreme fundy brand of Islam wraps itself in hatred of the immorality of the non-Islamic world and the primary motivator for the extremist followers is the desire to screw those virgins in the first place.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hmmmm...

Bits of it maybe. But I think its a bit of an exaggeration to characterize the entirety of Islam by its worst excesses.

Was reading a blog about all the ways the pope has outraged right wingers today

Quote:“At a time when Christianity worldwide is under siege by Islamic jihadists, the leader of the Catholic Church claims that the Quran teaches non-violence. As Christians across the Muslim world live in abject terror and fear kidnapping, rape and slaughter to the bloodcurdling cries of ‘Allahu akbar,’ the pope gives papal sanction to the savage,” Geller wrote on her blog.

What the pope actually did in his apostolic exhortation, which has sent shockwaves throughout the right-wing wackosphere, was to contrast “violent fundamentalism” with “authentic Islam.” The latter, he wrote, was “opposed to every form of violence.”
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
(December 2, 2013 at 4:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 72 virgins would be my idea of hell.
Mine too pal. I'd much rather have 1 decent slutty chick for eternity than have to babysit 72 goddamn virgins forever... and ever!
Stereotypical much? Though there are asshats like that, e.g. Rayaan proves that it most definitely doesn't apply to all muslims.
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(December 2, 2013 at 4:12 pm)Kayenneh Wrote: Stereotypical much? Though there are asshats like that, e.g. Rayaan proves that it most definitely doesn't apply to all muslims.

It's 100% accurate!
Rayaan isn't the one I'd worry about blowing up my plane.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7845 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5466 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  If one can't picture Muhammaed, then how come he's on Wikipedia Perie 19 8530 June 14, 2014 at 12:07 am
Last Post: Sejanus
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33826 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet