Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 30, 2024, 2:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
RE: Islam IS the true religion of humanity.
(December 14, 2013 at 2:38 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 2:28 pm)Nineteen Wrote: Also this is the bad side of job that 1 week is enough to see corruption. According to rules you cant threat users , send a private post if you want to warn him .

I was being sarcastic. Also, you might not know this, but I did send Sleepy a private warning the first time; Sleepy decided to make this public on his own volition. I even privately posted his second warning, and yet here we are.

This is a hell of his own devising, and I'm not going to have accusations of impropriety thrown around by a new user who has no idea what is actually going on here. You need to wonder why those same accusations aren't being made by our cadre of other, longtime theist members, if we were being so unfair. You understand we have a muslim on staff, right? He outranks me.

Quote:So you admit that you can behave the way you want and noone can ask you about that . Is that your sense of justice ? A kind of monarchy ?

No, I'm admitting that I don't feel particularly interested in what a stranger I've known for all of a fortnight thinks of me, nor do I find a need to ask your permission before I act.

We have forums in place that publicly announce each and every permanent disciplinary action, so there is transparency here, not to mention multiple mods, some of whom are theists and deists, to pull back on any personal abuse of power. As I've explained multiple times now, any action we take goes to a vote; it's not something I just did on my own.

I'm accountable to the other mods, and more broadly, myself; I actually like being intellectually honest, and I like this forum. I have no interest in seeing it turn into... well, the same kind of thing most religious forums end up as, actually.

Why you use so much words for a simple question , this is one of the things I dislike the most that people who speak so much and so unnecessary .

(December 14, 2013 at 3:07 pm)Nineteen Wrote: Why you use so much words for a simple question , this is one of the things I dislike the most that people who speak so much and so unnecessary .

I'm verbose. You gave me a lot of ground to cover. Most people would just admit that they were wrong and that would be the end of it. Dodgy
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
(December 14, 2013 at 3:10 pm)Esquilax Wrote: I'm verbose. You gave me a lot of ground to cover. Most people would just admit that they were wrong and that would be the end of it. Dodgy

I'm not wrong , you are just trying to cover up your mistake by using so much words .

(December 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm)Nineteen Wrote: I'm not wrong , you are just trying to cover up your mistake by using so much words .

So let's be succinct: either show evidence of mod abuse, or stfu.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Question is: why is nineteen so invested in defending Sleepy? As to Esquilax mod actions, several other mods already toll you: It was a team decision.

Present evidence, please.
(December 14, 2013 at 3:14 pm)Esquilax Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm)Nineteen Wrote: I'm not wrong , you are just trying to cover up your mistake by using so much words .

So let's be succinct: either show evidence of mod abuse, or stfu.

Nineteen, what is it you're trying to say? And why?
All I see is a whole lot of bitching and accusations with no basis.

(December 14, 2013 at 3:19 pm)LastPoet Wrote: Question is: why is nineteen so invested in defending Sleepy? As to Esquilax mod actions, several other mods already toll you: It was a team decision.

Present evidence, please.

I bet she and Sleepy are a thing Cool Shades
Seems more personal than "random new member getting upset at injustice".
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
Guys, it's clear that the mods on the atheist forum are all against the two muslims who've come here to tell us infidels the truth about allah's rules and, if we don't adhere to them, we're as good as trash, not even worthy of being human, so a sexual assault on one of us wouldn't even be considered rape... moreover, we're all unnatural, because of our collective deviant sexual behavior, clearly aimed at the annihilation of the human race... although my 3 kids would disagree...
Heh, business as usual then.
(December 14, 2013 at 3:13 pm)Nineteen Wrote:
(December 14, 2013 at 3:10 pm)Esquilax Wrote: I'm verbose. You gave me a lot of ground to cover. Most people would just admit that they were wrong and that would be the end of it. Dodgy

I'm not wrong , you are just trying to cover up your mistake by using so much words .

The questions you are asking are difficult and cannot be answered in a single sentence to fit your reading comprehension in English. For him to answer you, he has to know verses from the Qur'an and provide a non-biased analysis of the verses. Mostly he has to give of his own time help you on the true path.

And here you come, insulting the man saying he's speaks in Verbose. I have clearly proved in this topic that you cannot properly formulate a sentence in English, so accusing someone like him of verbose is straight out idiotic. I have read his posts and they make perfect sense.

Your posts however are hard to read, it's like a word puzzle:

"went to school" Mary put on her boots" "tightly and then"

That's how your sentences read. Go get more education. Is it his fault now that you have no knowledge?
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(December 14, 2013 at 3:14 pm)Esquilax Wrote: So let's be succinct: either show evidence of mod abuse, or stfu.

This must be a joke .

And again you use a rude language , this is called as "criminal psychology".

You would say "okay I have violated the forum rule and I will be more carefull next time" , and everything would end .

Anyway ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Why do I say that Islam is an evil religion? Eclectic 85 8202 November 8, 2022 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The true story of Prophet Mohammed and His Young Wife Aisha Believe Heart 31 2255 September 25, 2022 at 11:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  How I'd Reveal the Quran To Humanity ReptilianPeon 23 2999 May 11, 2022 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Cavalry
Lightbulb Learn the true mercy akay 172 6249 March 19, 2022 at 3:06 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [Quranic Reflection]: the true face of murder WinterHold 39 5869 April 6, 2020 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: no one
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 8008 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Is deceit allowed in Islam to spread the religion? Saik 13 1258 August 20, 2018 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  In 50 years, Islam may be the world's largest religion, according to Pew Alexmahone 2 692 June 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Islam; The religion like I see it (II) WinterHold 26 7915 November 6, 2017 at 10:32 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Islam religion of peace , convert now before you end up in hell Youwait 62 14239 August 3, 2017 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold