Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 12:22 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
RE: My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
(August 4, 2014 at 6:31 pm)Insanity Wrote: I love how she even has a rep point now.

What does that say about Rep points? :-)
RE: My psycho mom just took away my purse with all my belongings without ANY warning!
(August 4, 2014 at 6:33 pm)Little lunch Wrote: What does that say about Rep points? :-)

That they are the best thing in the world. Like chocolate cake or when you wake up knowing you can lie in. Unless you are lying in chocolate cake, then you need a shower.
Who you gonna rep? J ASHLAY!

*Reps her too cuz that's hilarious

ETA: Luckie can't rep on her cool new mobile apparently
*throws phone at dog
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(August 4, 2014 at 6:44 pm)Luckie Wrote: ETA: Luckie can't rep on her cool new mobile apparently
*throws phone at dog

Is it a phone attacking dog?

I gave her rep for now Tongue now we just need.to keep the thread going so she gets more.
She could be an AF urban Legend. Remember that Ashley girl whose mom took her purse and then she mysteriously disappeared?? *gasps

I wonder what her psycho mom did to her? I wonder if her spirit is here, now, watching us as we type *Ooooohhhhhhhhhh
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

Also, no, of course I love my dog and phone too much to throw them at each other. They both have purple cases incidentally Big Grin

(August 4, 2014 at 6:32 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Duuude, you should like TOTALLY hold your breath or maybe throw like, a tantrum, you know? Or..or...call that guy that your mom like REALLY hates and you should SO tell you mom she isn't the boss of your cuz you're like 14 and an adult and you can like make your own decisions and stuff...

Boru

Yeah! That'll like work and stuff.
I was bored until I started reading this thread. Then I fell asleep. Since waking I feel much better. This thread has really helped me. Thank you J Ashlay!
Psycho mother...qu'est-ce que c'est...
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
touch nothing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mom is 102! Gwaithmir 20 1724 September 23, 2023 at 7:44 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  The New Warning Label on Ammo onlinebiker 4 619 December 4, 2021 at 2:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Just the essentials or all the bells and whistles? brewer 40 2847 September 17, 2021 at 5:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My mom would be pissed at me. Brian37 4 565 October 23, 2019 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Will I get a final written warning? Cod 36 3221 October 2, 2019 at 1:09 pm
Wink Want to read about my mom?? Clueless Morgan 2 696 April 5, 2019 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Couldn't stay away. Foxaèr 2 300 January 31, 2019 at 3:03 pm
  7 little things that completely give us away Foxaèr 9 1244 November 4, 2018 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  My Uncle Bobby Passed Away this Weekend Rhondazvous 21 1318 July 11, 2018 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  My mom is dying, going to need an ear. Brian37 230 31682 May 13, 2018 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37