Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 28, 2024, 2:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Jews
RE: Damned Jews
More from the barbaric shits....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/28/or...y-penises/

Quote:Two New York City infants were diagnosed with herpes after undergoing a traditional Orthodox Jewish circumcision, NBC4 reports.

According to the Health Department, both babies developed lesions on their genitals shortly after having the metzitzah b’peh, a practice in which the mohel — a person trained to perform the “covenant of circumcision” — uses a direct oral suction technique to swab blood from the infant’s penis, was performed on them.
Here is an idea for Israel to ponder:

How about an Ultra-Orthodox colony on Bouvet Island ??

Drop them off, and see how well their prayer only lifestyle works on a 4 square mile glacier 2000 feet thick.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/08/is...edemption/

Quote:Israeli cult ‘brainwashed’ Jewish women into have sex with non-Jews for ‘redemption’

The money ws just "incidental."
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/11/co...n-in-1973/

Quote:The messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn went on “Sid Roth’s ‘It’s Supernatural’” last week to explain how the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade was responsible for the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11, Right Wing Watch reports.

As whacky as the fucking xtians.
(September 11, 2014 at 2:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/09/11/co...n-in-1973/

Quote:The messianic rabbi Jonathan Cahn went on “Sid Roth’s ‘It’s Supernatural’” last week to explain how the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade was responsible for the attacks on the World Trade Center on 9/11, Right Wing Watch reports.

As whacky as the fucking xtians.

They were the originals! They were batshit crazy before it was cool~
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
I do have to give it to Min that he doesn't pull his punches against anybody. Orthodox Jews are a dangerous cult of nutcases. The only reason that they aren't as reviled by Atheists as Muslims is because there are so few of them. Ignorance is the only way they can keep people in line.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
FUCK 'EM ALL!

That's my view!
Has this post seriously been repeatedly necroposted in since 2011? Haha
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
The jews are usually no where near as stupid, vile, or barbaric as the xtians, catholics and muslims. Rather than have a multitude of Damned Jews threads I just keep adding the occasional abomination to this one.
The mods don't seem to mind.

Today's installment.....

I'd rather be executed than have to eat kosher but....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/blog/2014/09/...sher-food/

Quote:Death row inmate who self-converted to Judaism, sues prison for kosher food

Quote:According to Jewish Prisoner Services International, “a Jew is one who has either been born Jewish or has been properly converted. One cannot become a Jew by simply declaring that he/she is Jewish, or by beginning to practice the Jewish faith.”

According to their website, conversion to Judaism requires a requires a lengthy study of the religion along with approval from a rabbinic court and a conversion ceremony. They also state that it is rare for a court to approve the conversion of somebody who is incarcerated.

According to Hayes, he previously was a follower of Taoism.

Um, fuck this guy.
(September 14, 2014 at 7:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: The jews are usually no where near as stupid, vile, or barbaric as the xtians, catholics and muslims. Rather than have a multitude of Damned Jews threads I just keep adding the occasional abomination to this one.
The mods don't seem to mind.

I would say that's because most Jews, even practicing Jews are far more secular than the other groups. Although I was raised Catholic I come largely from a Jewish background myself. My grandparents went to Synagog and were very into their Jewish identity, but I would say they lived a mostly secular lifestyle.

However the ultra-Orthodox are as bad as any Muslim, complete with suppressing their women, obsession of infant penises, isolating their culture, and in Israel, killing people. Many Orthodox camps in Israel the young people are forbidden to leave or have contact with the outside world. It's the only way to keep people believing this nutty stuff.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 533 63213 6 hours ago
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 753 136352 May 26, 2024 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 2003 326090 May 24, 2024 at 4:29 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 837 124956 May 10, 2024 at 4:59 am
Last Post: no one
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 23575 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Mormons Minimalist 216 46842 September 18, 2023 at 9:53 am
Last Post: zwanzig
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 4349 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am