Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 9:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians. Could you be wrong?
RE: Christians. Could you be wrong?
(September 22, 2014 at 12:46 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: the Big Bang theory states life can around ny chance.

No. It doesn't. At all.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
So how to you believe life came into existance.

I just relised you are talking to me again, I thought you were gone.

(September 22, 2014 at 12:51 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: So how to you believe life came into existance.

I just relised you are talking to me again, I thought you were gone.

Nope. Drawn to your arguments like a fly to shit. The big bang theory has nothing to do with abiogensis. Read a damn book. Or spend 5 minutes on wikipedia.
- Thomas Jefferson
I liked your use of visual imagery.

You haven't answered my question how did life come into existance? Don't say abiogensis, I what to hear your view.

(September 22, 2014 at 12:54 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: I liked your use of visual imagery.

You haven't answered my question how did life come into existance? Don't say abiogensis, I what to hear your view.

I have no idea how life came into existence. No idea at all.
- Thomas Jefferson
Practice saying this in front of a mirror C4

"We don't know"
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Christians. Could you be wrong?
(September 22, 2014 at 12:46 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: All I said is that the Big Bang theory states life can around ny chance. Therefore if it was created in a lab it was not due to chance.

When conducted in a lab lotteries are no longer chance right?
That is good to know.

No they are no longer chance as it was influences by man

So....flipping a coin - clearly "influenced by man" as much as a lottery run in a lab - also not an issue of chance, eh C4?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
So what your saying is at the start of time there was a human there to start this chance process.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a contradiction or am I reading it wrong? Genesis 5:28 Ferrocyanide 110 11078 April 10, 2023 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: Ferrocyanide
  If you could rid the world... FredTheLobster 33 3683 June 29, 2021 at 11:02 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  They're going to be chanting to the wrong God. brewer 32 2953 March 17, 2021 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 8353 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
  Could I sue my religion over this? Won2blv 21 3474 October 8, 2017 at 8:18 am
  Could God's creation be like His omniscience? Whateverist 19 6102 May 18, 2017 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Another "how could any intelligent woman be a Christian?" thread drfuzzy 17 2927 September 14, 2016 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 38545 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 32727 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 53434 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho