Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 11, 2024, 12:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise his Holy name.
RE: Praise his Holy name.
Pleasure. Great But watch out as he's still lurking around.
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
It's okay. I got it.
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
Yeah, I added him to the spam stopper so he can't re-register. He tried a couple of times but now he has given up. Big Grin
"The way to see by faith is to shut the eye of reason." Benjamin Franklin

::Blogs:: Boston Atheism Examiner - Boston Atheists Blog | :Tongueodcast:: Boston Atheists Report
I Wrote:I'm sold.
(June 22, 2010 at 7:17 pm)Darwinian Wrote: I'm not. I'm an atheist and I wouldn't be so rude as to slam the door on anyone. Dodgy

I was being sarcastic. I really need to work on a way to make that more clear, but I am averse to using emoticons. *sigh*
For some reason my reply to the above ended up as post #90 :S
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 22, 2010 at 7:41 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I was being sarcastic. I really need to work on a way to make that more clear, but I am averse to using emoticons. *sigh*
Give in to the inevitable Paul. It's no use denying reality. I mean... this guy is cute right? :-
Tiger
(June 22, 2010 at 7:50 pm)fr0d0 Wrote:
(June 22, 2010 at 7:41 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: I was being sarcastic. I really need to work on a way to make that more clear, but I am averse to using emoticons. *sigh*
Give in to the inevitable Paul. It's no use denying reality. I mean... this guy is cute right? :-
Tiger

We can only deal with one or two batshit crazy fundies at a time, and mo3tan3zabar or whatever is occupying that position.
I seriously want to kick people who use the word pertainith
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
Quote:This is because God hates Europe. Each European country for different reasons however.

Oh please someone un-ban this dumbass.....It's some good comic relief.....

EDIT:
Just read the other 2 pages..sorry about that..

Thanks Dar......Smile
Intelligence is the only true moral guide...
I don't think that Pastor Ezequiel Davis was a poe. I may be wrong, of course, but imo he was the real thing- a very fanatical fundie. I checked out some stuff on the web. The Harvest Baptist Church really does exist; they don't list their employees, but they do run a 'character training' establishment for young people (Orwellian or what?), so they probably have at least one youth pastor. Theologically, they're primitivist baptists, the same variety of christian as the Westboro church. Its all plausible.

Anyway, its nice that he's gone. No chance of a meaningful conversation with someone like that.
He who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.
Mikhail Bakunin

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything
Friedrich Nietzsche

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Earl Carl Hickey 23 2721 June 4, 2023 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Hello Everybody My Name Is JAG JAG 15 2183 October 2, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: GUBU
  An atheist who legally changed name to God GodBennett 7 903 July 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Confessions of a Reformed Holy Roller! kingtermite 20 2056 August 14, 2019 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: veoli
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 5365 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hi, my name is "withheld" and I am an atheist RationalAtheist 68 7672 October 28, 2015 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Losty
  My name is Pizza Smeetcha Pizza_Smeetcha 10 2641 October 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello there - My name is Max max-greece 22 3427 June 9, 2013 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I am Awesome! (It is in my name.) CapnAwesome 21 6152 September 27, 2012 at 5:18 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I can't think of a good name for this thread, so... Darkstar 18 4640 September 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Waratah