Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Praise his Holy name.
Praise his Holy name.
Hello I am from Fort Dodge Iowa. It is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to some invigorating dialogue along with the possibility of saving a few souls along the way.
RE: Praise his Holy name.
Welcome along and may I say how much I admire your bravery, and of course your optimism Wink

Give my respects to old Marvin Smith Great
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
(June 22, 2010 at 2:40 pm)Pastor Ezequiel Davis Wrote: Hello I am from Fort Dodge Iowa. It is a pleasure to be here and I look forward to some invigorating dialogue along with the possibility of saving a few souls along the way.

Hello old chap. I'm Ace from England.

The only way you will have any chance of converting anyone is with hard evidence. Also a little note, many atheists here are very experianced at debating. Many were once theists.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and I look forward in reading your future posts.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
I'll start off then I think.. Just to get the measure of the man, a simple question..

Do you believe every single word of the Bible, literally from the first page until the last?
Quote:Do you believe every single word of the Bible, literally from the first page until the last?
Of course. The KJV 1611 Bible is the Literal and infallible word of God.
Quote:Give my respects to old Marvin Smith
Most definitley will.
Quote:The only way you will have any chance of converting anyone is with hard evidence
Pick up an Authorized KJV 1611 Bible and you shall have all the "proof" you need.
Watch out for the pastor.

He's having someone crucified over his left shoulder as we speak!!!

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 22, 2010 at 2:56 pm)Pastor Ezequiel Davis Wrote: Pick up an Authorized KJV 1611 Bible and you shall have all the "proof" you need.

Let me guess....
[Image: bibleIsRight.png]

Well, I'm off to have myself a spot of tea.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence - Carl Sagan

Mankind's intelligence walks hand in hand with it's stupidity.

Being an atheist says nothing about your overall intelligence, it just means you don't believe in god. Atheists can be as bright as any scientist and as stupid as any creationist.

You never really know just how stupid someone is, until you've argued with them.
(June 22, 2010 at 2:56 pm)Pastor Ezequiel Davis Wrote:
Quote:Do you believe every single word of the Bible, literally from the first page until the last?
Of course. The KJV 1611 Bible is the Literal and infallible word of God.

Then, and please forgive my indelicacy, had you found out that your wife was not a virgin on your wedding night, would you have stoned her to death?

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21
Quote:Of course. The KJV 1611 Bible is the Literal and infallible word of God.

Man, I really hope you are pulling our fucking legs.
(June 22, 2010 at 3:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Of course. The KJV 1611 Bible is the Literal and infallible word of God.

Man, I really hope you are pulling our fucking legs.

The minimal research that I have done suggests that he is a 100% sincere literal, stereotypical, almost parody of a Jesus wants me for a sunbeam kind of guy.

I never thought I would ever come across a real one, but here he is Smile Fun isn't it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My name is Earl Carl Hickey 23 2574 June 4, 2023 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Carl Hickey
  Hello Everybody My Name Is JAG JAG 15 2069 October 2, 2020 at 8:37 am
Last Post: GUBU
  An atheist who legally changed name to God GodBennett 7 826 July 4, 2020 at 1:15 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Confessions of a Reformed Holy Roller! kingtermite 20 1892 August 14, 2019 at 3:08 pm
Last Post: veoli
  Hey guys. Name is Tara Tarasoft11 53 5058 September 5, 2016 at 11:04 am
Last Post: c172
  Hi, my name is "withheld" and I am an atheist RationalAtheist 68 7263 October 28, 2015 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Losty
  My name is Pizza Smeetcha Pizza_Smeetcha 10 2591 October 26, 2015 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello there - My name is Max max-greece 22 3294 June 9, 2013 at 4:29 am
Last Post: Aractus
  I am Awesome! (It is in my name.) CapnAwesome 21 6011 September 27, 2012 at 5:18 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  I can't think of a good name for this thread, so... Darkstar 18 4531 September 20, 2012 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Waratah