Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 22, 2024, 9:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Hall of wit and epicness.
RE: Hall of wit and epicness.
(June 16, 2014 at 10:37 pm)Minimalist Wrote: FUCK
(September 25, 2014 at 7:27 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Q: Why does the sun never set on the British Empire?

A: Because even God doesn't trust the fucking limeys in the dark.

Boru

This gave me a good laugh.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
"And yea his kudos were spilt fruitlessly upon infertile ground...."
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 26, 2014 at 7:20 pm)Cato Wrote:
(September 26, 2014 at 6:48 pm)lastpoetlies Wrote: I'll admit I'm a piece of s*** ...

If you have this much figured out then just fucking flush already.

ClapClapClap
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(September 30, 2014 at 4:05 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(September 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm)RobZombi Wrote: And yes I get it but you don't.

Yeah, and your "getting it" is -all- about not wanting to be held accountable to god. Not in this life, certainly not in the next. Your entire faith is centered around cheating a fate you richly deserve. Forgive me if your criticism of others along these lines sounds a bit too much like projection. How many more ounces of your gods flesh would someone have to strip off, I wonder, to cover the sin of being an insufferable prick?

(September 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm)RobZombi Wrote: It's not projection, I have no axe to grind. Jesus Christ commands his followers to warn others and to preach the gospel. I'm not "cheating" a fate, I was saved by Gods grace and I didn't deserve it. Jesus's propitiation covers being a prick.

*giggles How does Rhythm always get them to say this weird stuff? Props, sensei.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(September 30, 2014 at 3:57 pm)RobZombi Wrote: It's not projection, I have no axe to grind. Jesus Christ commands his followers to warn others and to preach the gospel. I'm not "cheating" a fate, I was saved by Gods grace and I didn't deserve it. Jesus's propitiation covers being a prick.

I always find it funny that lots of Christians claim that they "used" to be pricks.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

They're convinced they're now wearing the most wonderful of garments but all we see is the prick.
(October 1, 2014 at 5:51 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I always find it funny that lots of Christians claim that they "used" to be pricks.
The sad thing is that when I was a Christian I acted like an enormous prick Undecided
I act like I have an enormous prick. Doesn't seem to get me anywhere though. People don't even think I'm religious.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(October 1, 2014 at 11:28 am)Stimbo Wrote: I act like I have an enormous prick. Doesn't seem to get me anywhere though.

Try that act at a church revival. They're used to getting fucked on the basis of insufficient evidence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 15179 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1721 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10319 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition) Jackalope 117 35538 December 4, 2016 at 2:42 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 8319 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3469 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hall of Salad, Word Salad that Is Jenny A 35 6939 September 27, 2015 at 9:08 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
Tongue Hall of Irony Bob Kelso 0 1336 June 26, 2015 at 4:53 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
Star Internet Hall of Crazy Tea Earl Grey Hot 5 3600 May 16, 2014 at 1:22 am
Last Post: Violet
  Privacy concerns from [split] AF Hall of Shame (Post Edition) Rayaan 178 39078 January 8, 2014 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Rayaan