Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 5:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate anime.
I hate anime.
But poking around on youtube, I found a anime 'mix' set to the tune "Summertime Girls".

I dig it. Kinda neat. Animated chicks worthy of my objectification.

[youtube]88ESZb8zEHE[/youtube]
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
RE: I hate anime.
Why do you hate anime, Dotard?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
I love Anime,

Studio Ghibli does some brilliant work.

Neon genesis is also very good.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(July 24, 2010 at 4:27 am)Saerules Wrote: Why do you hate anime, Dotard?

Dunno. Hate prob wasn't the best choice of a word. Just never did like it. Maybe it is because it's 'cuteness' is vomit inducing.
I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
Not the anime I've seen Dotard.....

You thinking of say 'Sailor Moon' type anime??

Studio Ghibli is VERY good and not that 'cute' imho
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
I don't like anime, either. It's the animation for me most of the time. Even the ones that are very detailed leave me cold. I just don't like the artwork style... or most of the characters themselves.
I don't like the bouncing boobs and other stupid things with them. like Love Hina is a chick flick for guys. Romantic comedy; lots of boobs. (besides you might as well just go with henti. demons, tentacles, Nazi rape machines, much more interesting) My ex was a dumbshit to think I would like it. I like some of them though, but they have to prove it to me first, with at least an okay story line and not a lot of sexual undertone-ness.

I don't mind most of the animation, but sometimes I just get sick of it wondering if anyone can do anything a little more original.
I think a lot of the female characters tend to be naive and stupid. I don't like guys paying attention to me, but I'm wearing this really skimpy outfit. Oh, no, what do I do?
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
I don't like it that much, either.
Eeyore Wrote:Thanks for noticing.
Granted, not all anime is remotely good or even worth watching, but there are diamonds in the rough, it depends on the subject matter. Series such as 'One Piece' or 'Spice and Wolf' are fairly light-hearted and often have scenes that make me laugh out loud from time to time.

Anime is varied so you don't know what you're in for until you try a few episodes, though one thing you can guarantee is that anything touched by 4Kids and their censorship cronies is bound to be horribly butchered beyond recognition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8AJi6-itfo
(July 24, 2010 at 7:56 am)Dotard Wrote:
(July 24, 2010 at 4:27 am)Saerules Wrote: Why do you hate anime, Dotard?

Dunno. Hate prob wasn't the best choice of a word. Just never did like it. Maybe it is because it's 'cuteness' is vomit inducing.

Agreed.
[Image: vomit-smiley-31.gif]
binnyCoffee

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Old-school anime (japanimation) fans anyone? johnnyboy 14 1596 January 6, 2023 at 5:11 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Why theists really hate Harry Potter Silver 49 4402 October 17, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Has anyone here seen this Anime OVA before? ƵenKlassen 0 533 December 1, 2017 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: ƵenKlassen
  Best anime series and anime movie in the world ErGingerbreadMandude 26 4733 November 20, 2017 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Post the songs you hate here. Yes, right here! brewer 265 29728 September 20, 2016 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  I hate The Young Turks so much. Reforged 14 3149 November 17, 2015 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: DespondentFishdeathMasochismo
  Music you hate Longhorn 112 28012 July 1, 2015 at 9:14 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Battlestar Galactica Fans: Revised BSG, Love It or Hate It? Secular Elf 39 10757 June 15, 2015 at 5:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  X-Fleas, why I hate that show! Brian37 24 3529 May 31, 2015 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Anime & Manga Thread null--69 37 6785 January 22, 2015 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Dystopia