Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 16, 2024, 9:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 dead in Paris after attack on Magazine
RE: 10 dead in Paris after attack on Magazine
[Image: vYdqPnB.gif]
Imagine the following image in your brain because I am too lazy to see if such a thing exists:

Mohammed and Allah giving Elton John a double-blowjob.

Ha! You didn't want that image in your brain, now did ya?

TOO BAD!
Islam is shit. Allah and all his imaginary friends are fuckwads.

Free speech bitch, time to grow up. If your faith is so badly rattled by some punk talking smack, and not even directly at you, then you've built your castle on some quicksand dude.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I think their only goal is to get the rest of the world to wage war against "muslims" in order to force the latter out of moderate positions and into fighting the war for islam.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

That's interesting. You could well be right. Do you think we will see increasing polarisation? And if so, I wonder how many will go in each direction. I hope that the percentages they expect are way off.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 8, 2015 at 4:24 am)robvalue Wrote: I very much like the change of label to "religious terrorist". The blame for supporting the ideas of faith needs to be burdened by anyone who claims it is a good thing.

Hear, hear. This is what happens when blind faith rules the roost. "It can't happen here" is horseshit. It can happen anywhere the proportion of True Believers is too high.

RationalPoet......... Mohamed and Ms Piggy sitting in a tree F- U- C- K -I -N -G first comes hate, then comes violence, then comes assholes who are intolerant.

(January 8, 2015 at 4:27 am)robvalue Wrote: Islam is shit. Allah and all his imaginary friends are fuckwads.

Free speech bitch, time to grow up. If your faith is so badly rattled by some punk talking smack, and not even directly at you, then you've built your castle on some quicksand dude.

Islam isn't a majority of violent people, having said that, there still is too much of a big enough minority that are holding the world hostage and the most victims of such are Muslims themselves.

But this goes for any holy book, or hero or god of ANY book. I find anyone willing to kill because their book or hero got picked on, petty and worthy of scorn if the best you can do is get violent when offended.

The elephant in the room is religion itself, all religions. They are divisive even to the point of infighting. The Christian right and left cant agree and even attempts in the state constantly to turn back the clock.

No of course it is not a call to force religion out of existence, but by accepting it as the root cause, you can work to manage the potential volcano and limit it's eruption.
(January 8, 2015 at 4:29 am)Alex K Wrote: I think their only goal is to get the rest of the world to wage war against "muslims" in order to force the latter out of moderate positions and into fighting the war for islam.

This. From whatever religious authorities of Islam in europe, I only heard repudiation for the attack. They want hatred, let's give them justice instead.
Saudi Arabia condemned the attacks, well just like Putin, so the fuck what. Hey Saudi Arabia, get back to us when women can drive and you don't condemn atheists as terrorists for supporting women's rights.
(January 8, 2015 at 8:40 am)Brian37 Wrote: Saudi Arabia condemned the attacks, well just like Putin, so the fuck what. Hey Saudi Arabia, get back to us when women can drive and you don't condemn atheists as terrorists for supporting women's rights.

Would you rather they don't condemn the attacks? What would have been your answer then? Of course Saudi Arabia is a shitty place, but a shitty place can be on the right side of a certain issue too.

(January 8, 2015 at 4:29 am)Alex K Wrote: I think their only goal is to get the rest of the world to wage war against "muslims" in order to force the latter out of moderate positions and into fighting the war for islam.

Of course that's their ultimate goal. Has been since day one. Problem is, there are too few people out there having two braincells to rub together to see the larger picture.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1323 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack WinterHold 45 5128 April 20, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 8410 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Harris' take on the recent events in Paris Excited Penguin 43 7236 November 28, 2015 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hirsi Ali on Paris mralstoner 1 891 November 17, 2015 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Europe is under attack and invasion mralstoner 27 4632 November 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Muslims and Paris Mechaghostman2 3 1240 November 14, 2015 at 5:43 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Mona Walter left Islam after reading the Quran mralstoner 6 3568 October 8, 2015 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Cato
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4502 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter Fidel_Castronaut 86 14279 January 29, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Tonus