Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 4, 2024, 6:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christians: how do you sleep at night?
RE: Christians: how do you sleep at night?
I could...

(February 23, 2015 at 5:00 pm)watchamadoodle Wrote:
(February 23, 2015 at 4:55 pm)C4RM5 Wrote: Usually I close my eyes at night and fall asleep.

If you were a pastor then you could count sheep. Wink

If he was a pastor, he's be too busy fleecing the sheep to bother counting them.
(February 23, 2015 at 3:10 pm)Norman Humann Wrote:
(February 23, 2015 at 3:04 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Chick tracts are HERESY !!!!!

The Bible is corrupted by Satan, Jack Chick is a heretic, catholics are satanists...
Man, these religious people sure do like to disagree with each other on what the ultimate truth is. I wonder why Rolleyes

If you're not doing the worship thing right God is going to send you to HELL and the demons are going to pump your rectum full of broken glass, boiling sulphur, and rusty used razor blades. And then they are going to fuck you in the ass with a bronze statue of Lenin and it's REALLY going to hurt !!!!

So it's really important to do the worshiping correctly. You need to have the edicts, commandments, rules, strictures, dogma, laws, and regulations absolutely correct too, so be careful !!!

Choose the CORRECT schism of Christianity to avoid all that painful rectum stuff in hell.

BTW, the odds of guessing right are 1 in 40,000.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(February 21, 2015 at 7:17 pm)professor Wrote: Here is the deal- Christianity pre-dates Catholicism by over 300 years including the books of the bible.
The devil saw he could not kill Christianity by persecution, so he undermined it from the top.

Constantine was inspired (by the pitchfork bearing- horned one) to declare Christianity the religion of the empire, the pagan special dates were re-badged, priests and bishops became part of the system.
True Christianity had to go underground and were called "Heretics".
Catholicism is at it's core (the mass) a sacrifice ceremony which adherents believe (participating in) cleanses them (till the next mass anyway).
It cleverly uses Christian jargon but replaces the meanings with BS.

You might be happy to know that this pope is the last one ever.

He is an agent of satan (as all of them have been) and will be a partner with the Antichrist in their final deception.
I am telling you ahead of time.

Another Armageddon prediction?!? Dodgy

(February 21, 2015 at 8:36 pm)professor Wrote: Nope, the catholic bible has a few minor books added which were not included in the KJV and others.
No big deal.

The holy, infallible word of gawd was tampered with by man. "No big deal" sez the Prof.

Wow! Confused Fall
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Incidentally, you can't undermine something from the top, by definition.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hey Stimbo- why not?
That's what the Impostor has been doing for 6 years.

SOW, I never made an Armageddon prediction in the first place- it was a Rapture prediction.
First come the Rapture -after that comes Armageddon.
If you are here for the first event, make sure you do not attend the other one.
Think about what the words 'undermine' and 'top' mean, respectively.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(February 21, 2015 at 5:57 am)Norman Humann Wrote: ... God is merciful and forgiving, but won't let you into his VIP club in the afterlife if you don't get water poured over your head?...
Afterlife has only one rule; DON'T FUCK WITH ARIA!
[Image: tumblr_mwhu8ksoWD1r03n2uo1_500.png]
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
I've been there. Some fucking barman poisoned me or something, so I killed him later.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Damned Batarian blight, almost as bad as Vorcha.
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 9755 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep vorlon13 5 1156 April 29, 2018 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  The benediction at last night's RNC drfuzzy 13 2714 July 21, 2016 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 42178 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 35780 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christians. Prove That You Are Real/True Christians Nope 155 55679 September 1, 2015 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  The dog which barked in the night... Jacob(smooth) 11 3978 October 1, 2014 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  The first Christians weren't Bible Christians Phatt Matt s 60 17196 March 26, 2014 at 10:26 am
Last Post: rightcoaster
  Christians, why are you hear (If you want to convert atheists read this) Lemonvariable72 66 19603 September 7, 2013 at 10:36 am
Last Post: max-greece
  Now Christians piss of Christians. leo-rcc 10 10197 December 11, 2010 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris