Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 3:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What position do you sleep in?
RE: What position do you sleep in?
I think in the course of a night I pretty much hit them all.

You'll find out about that as you get older. It's one of the little fucking annoyances they never mention and getting a senior citizen discount does not make up for it.
(March 8, 2015 at 6:26 pm)Cato Wrote: Doggeystyle.

You mean between two humans and hog the covers?

Tongue

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(March 8, 2015 at 5:22 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: 1) What position do you sleep in?
2) Do you snore?
3) How many hours do you typically sleep a night?
4) Do you sleepwalk?
5) Do you remember your dreams?

1) All over, but mostly on my back.
2) If I'm sick, otherwise no.
3) 5-7
4) No
5) About 1/10th of them.
Missionary
(March 8, 2015 at 5:22 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: I'm wondering because for some magical reason my lower back hurts like hell. To make it stop I have to lie on my back. I usually sleep on my stomach or on the side in a fetal position and it's weird not being able to do that.

So I have some sleep related questions.

Why? Oh all right, I'll bite:

1) What position do you sleep in?

Curled up on my right most of the night. Curled up on my left the rest of the night.

2) Do you snore?

It was a 45th birthday present. Now I snore. More in strange beds, less at home.

Six to seven.

4) Do you sleepwalk?

Never.

Only if I'm woken up in the middle of the night, or if the alarm wakes me up. But usually I sleep through and wake up just in time to turn the alarm off.

(March 8, 2015 at 5:22 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: And yes, the real reason behind this thread is figuring out if I could sleep with you in one bed, since you're asking :p

Better bring earplugs. Do you like older women? And do you mind angry husbands? Come to think of it, you'd better be awake for the husband. Forget the earplugs. The snoring might save your life. Tongue
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(March 8, 2015 at 5:59 pm)rasetsu Wrote: I'm like the buttered cat array, constantly turning throughout the night....

ROFLOL

That's funny!
I've never buttered a cat.

I hope somebody inserts "buttered cat array" into that 3-word story thread.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 8, 2015 at 5:22 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: 1) What position do you sleep in?
2) Do you snore?
4) Do you sleepwalk?

And yes, the real reason behind this thread is figuring out if I could sleep with you in one bed, since you're asking :p

1) favor the right side
2) lightly to no, unless I've taken NyQuil then Trich says I shake the walls.
3)6 can't sleep more than 8 unless I'm sick.
4)just to pee.. I'll get up and head to a light source, (like a baby sea turtle heading for the sea on instinct.) hopefully it's the light in the bathroom that was left on and not a brighter light say in the kitchen... Sometimes I don't even know I went to the bathroom till i step on the dog on the way back.
5) most of the time, most of which are in color.

Another weird thing is I can wake myself up out of a dead sleep one or two mins before the alarm I set.

and no we can share a bed.

(March 9, 2015 at 12:16 am)c172 Wrote: I've never buttered a cat.

I hope somebody inserts "buttered cat array" into that 3-word story thread.

http://www.deepscience.com/justsilly/fun006.html
If they postulated powering a hover train with this technology, maybe you can get a few kittens and power a professor X type of hover chair with them.
1. Flat on my back, arms at my side, to start.
2. Yup.
3. I occasionally have some pretty severe insomnia (it goes in cycles). When things are good, 7 hours. When things are bad, a few nights of 3 or 4 hours interspersed with the odd 12-hour night (I wake up and am so tired that I can't get out of bed, will nod off in the shower, etc. until I go back to sleep. Needless to say, this interferes with my life, and I'm seeing multiple docs about it).
4. Never have. Not once.
5. I often do.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
I sleep on my back or sides.

No snoring. Unless I'm sick.

I sleep from 6-8 hours a night.

No sleepwalking for moi.

I don't remember my dreams lately. I don't know if it's because I don't have any dreams or if I'm not remembering any.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Happy feetz can't sleep no one 2 380 May 20, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: no one
  Sleep deprived J a c k 20 1844 December 31, 2017 at 12:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What Would You Do If Missionary Position Failed? Gawdzilla Sama 29 6670 October 9, 2017 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  How many pillows do you sleep with, how do you use them & which can't you do without? Whateverist 31 2719 September 29, 2017 at 8:27 am
Last Post: Joods
  Home sleep aids? Losty 40 4477 April 20, 2016 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  If you could remove your need for sleep, would you? Ashground 31 4141 November 12, 2015 at 6:08 am
Last Post: Reforged
Question Sleep Injuries... WTF? ShaMan 26 4362 June 17, 2014 at 7:56 am
Last Post: John V
  Sleep paralysis Marsellus Wallace 13 3239 March 2, 2014 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Mr. Moncrieff
  Do you sleep with the light on? frz 23 7706 April 20, 2013 at 2:57 am
Last Post: JosephBowie
  Sleep OnlyNatural 21 4421 February 15, 2011 at 6:42 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet