Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 30, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Talked to Allah
RE: I Talked to Allah
I use to talk to god, but then I found that I was only talking to myself.
Damn! 17 minutes of blah blah blah blah... I missed the part where you talked to any allah, sorry... Must have zoned out with so much talk...
(March 7, 2015 at 7:02 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Damn! 17 minutes of blah blah blah blah... I missed the part where you talked to any allah, sorry... Must have zoned out with so much talk...

12 minutes in is where I talked to Allah, the first 12 minutes of the video was just setting the context and mindset I had when the conversation began. (the who, what, where, when and why)
(March 8, 2015 at 12:34 pm)Mental Outlaw Wrote:
(March 7, 2015 at 7:02 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Damn! 17 minutes of blah blah blah blah... I missed the part where you talked to any allah, sorry... Must have zoned out with so much talk...

12 minutes in is where I talked to Allah, the first 12 minutes of the video was just setting the context and mindset I had when the conversation began. (the who, what, where, when and why)

That made it easier...
So you saw and heard something which reflected your views and what you had been hearing from your mates for a few weeks...?
(March 7, 2015 at 2:19 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: I didn't talk to god, but he talked to me. He told me to kill myself and I almost listened.

Damn good thing you didn't go through with it, what were the circumstances that this "talk" happened under?
(March 7, 2015 at 6:00 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I use to talk to god, but then I found that I was only talking to myself.

Surely talking to someone imaginary and expecting a response is a sign of some sort of mental illness. Theists use religion to make sure they don't get locked up.
(March 11, 2015 at 3:53 pm)Mental Outlaw Wrote: Damn good thing you didn't go through with it, what were the circumstances that this "talk" happened under?

Multiple occasions. Dark room, late at night, following hysterical prayers. Not really god, just another way of self-hatred religion taught me.
I enjoyed the video Smile

Wow that seems like SO much water to drink in one day though, I'd be going to the toilet every 10 minutes if I drank that much
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(March 11, 2015 at 4:02 pm)RobertE Wrote:
(March 7, 2015 at 6:00 pm)psychoslice Wrote: I use to talk to god, but then I found that I was only talking to myself.

Surely talking to someone imaginary and expecting a response is a sign of some sort of mental illness. Theists use religion to make sure they don't get locked up.

Yea, your right, I'm schizophrenic, but I'm not religious, so I just go to the mental ward quietly lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is this a disproof of Allah I've come up with? Atheism_is_True 5 762 July 12, 2022 at 5:55 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Allah was just Muhammad's sock puppet! I knew it! ignoramus 0 1396 May 2, 2019 at 5:48 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Beautiful 99 Names Of Allah With Translation And Quranic Usage shawnivan110 22 5160 February 27, 2017 at 2:14 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Thank ALLAH that the pagan holiday of CHRISTMAS is over! 21stCenturyIconoclast 62 9890 December 30, 2016 at 1:13 am
Last Post: Joods
Question Do to really believe a snake talked?! SpecUVdust 126 41347 November 12, 2012 at 9:17 am
Last Post: John V
Question Why Yahweh? (Or Allah, or Zeus, etc.) Darkstar 112 40429 October 27, 2012 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: John V
  Small wonder God/Allah/Vishnu 'has many faces' Rokcet Scientist 2 1510 September 21, 2011 at 3:28 pm
Last Post: Rokcet Scientist