Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 24, 2024, 5:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility
RE: Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility
(April 28, 2015 at 8:55 pm)Napoléon Wrote: Then fuck off dickhead. You're out of line. You come in half way through a thread where the topic has already been debated to no fucking end, where I've already had to justify myself after being accused of racism, and you come in and say that I'm stereo-typing black people.

Go fuck yourself. Honestly.

But you're so fucking sure right? Self righteous prick. Absolute cunt. I am literally fucking done on this thread. Turn it into whatever shitty discussion you want, I'm sick of being misinterpreted. 

People can either go back and read to understand where I'm coming from, or they can be ignorant fucktards like you with their self-entitled, pre-conceived opinions. 

Hold your horses there, little man.  I have not accused you of racism.  You brought that up in our personal discussion on the subject.  I merely stated that you were stereotyping.   Huge difference.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(April 28, 2015 at 8:57 pm)Kitan Wrote: Hold your horses there, little man.  I have not accused you of racism.  You brought that up in our personal discussion on the subject.  I merely stated that you were stereotyping.   Huge difference.

I didn't say you accused me of racism.

My god I've never spoken to a bigger bunch of fucking muppets on this forum.

Read. The fucking. Thread.
[Image: notime.jpg]
~ Erin Hunter
Witty.
Dude, I love you, and as a person I know you quite well. I honestly know you are not a bad person.

To be honest, when I first responded to this thread, I was not aware that you were the OP.

I just want to apologize for any discomfort I may have caused. I do not want you to hate me, because I most certainly have a very high opinion of you.
~ Erin Hunter
(April 28, 2015 at 9:05 pm)Kitan Wrote: Dude, I love you, and as a person I know you quite well.  I honestly know you are not a bad person.

To be honest, when I first responded to this thread, I was not aware that you were the OP.

I just want to apologize for any discomfort I may have caused.  I do not want you to hate me, because I most certainly have a very high opinion of you.

Well thanks for saying that.

But it has pissed me off how you've come onto the thread without reading any context, and made a comment like what you did. Then accused me of stereo-typing, when someone else in the thread has already accused me of thinking all black people were violent criminals.

Like, it's already been covered man. I wouldn't care so much if I hadn't already had to defend myself from some utter bullshit that two other people have been laying down on this thread, time after time. 

At the very least look at this post:

http://atheistforums.org/thread-33017-po...#pid931008
I kind of figured it out on my own by rereading the thread title. I suppose I can blame the alcohol for my unnecessary outburst. Again, I apologize.
~ Erin Hunter
Can you honestly tell me what do you want to discuss? I shaped the "topic" from complaining to blaming to explain my point. I'm simply disagreeing with you, and humans naturally disagree with each other. The comic Minimalist posted is satirical but it illustrates quite well how black parents teach their kids to be careful around society and the police and it still doesn't work. Can you imagine raising kids and telling them that they have to be careful because cops don't like them because they are black?

I think you're just saying I misinterpret you when I don't agree and you are the one refusing to address my last points.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(April 28, 2015 at 9:16 pm)Dystopia Wrote: Can you honestly tell me what do you want to discuss?

Nothing with you.
So you are going to refuse to discuss the topic and then complain I don't understand the argument? Suit yourself. I've explained most that there is to explain about racism + marginalization (which takes similar forms in most societies around the world) + criminality. Blaming racism, if there is proof, is rational and even something people ought to do to raise social awareness.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1613 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 11969 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does the positive side of tribalism/racism outshine the negative side? Greatest I am 58 3347 August 13, 2020 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Black Lives Matter is not anti racist, but pro marxist Ramus932 25 2521 June 14, 2020 at 2:10 am
Last Post: Zepp
  Black lives matter WinterHold 49 4577 June 10, 2020 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  As Economy Crashes, Democracts Finally Start To Take Impeactment Seriously. ReptilianPeon 28 2592 September 22, 2019 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Race baiting is economic racism Rickimoto 3 579 April 1, 2019 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 625 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 6322 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 3001 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard