Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 4:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The End Game of Atheism
RE: The End Game of Atheism
(June 26, 2013 at 1:53 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Also, you read what you wanted to in Creed's answer. I'm sure the amount of fucks Creed doesn't give about you in a physical manner could fill up the Grand Canyon. He'll turn you to mush over the internet.

Your spin machine has been in full gear since you got here. Wow, so you logical bastions of sanity are really bashing me now for referring to an answer to my question? Why am I suppose to care what Creed thinks about me anyway?

I am glad you Atheists are bringing out your true colors in this thread. It always goes this way whenever I go onto an Atheist forum. Hypocrisy, insults, childish rantings, and a complete disregard for logic.
(June 26, 2013 at 1:10 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: You started this thread with a question that was answered. You didn't like the answer, and thus began chucking all sorts of trash in our direction hoping we'd agree that we live in a dump. And you're surprised we don't agree?

You keep using this word "hypocrisy" at me. I do not think that word means what you think it means.

May I just suggest you change your user name to "thesmartasseryqueen"? You definitely rock that title. Hilarious
(June 26, 2013 at 1:59 pm)ShadowWolf1986 Wrote: Your spin machine has been in full gear since you got here.

Not really. It's just that I happen to know him a lot better than you. No spin needed whatsofucking ever. And you don't have to care what he thinks about you, except that you seemed to think he cared enough to 'threaten' you in some way that was actually worse than ranting at you again.

Again, please, where was I being hypocritical?
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Well you clearly do care what I think, given that you were inviting to meet me physically. XD You care a LOT.

See, the thing is, we're insulting you because you keep saying we disregard logic when you're the one living in a fantasy world. Your logic is not actual logic, and your constant attempts to say otherwise insult us all far worse than anything we've said to you.
(June 26, 2013 at 2:00 pm)whateverist Wrote: May I just suggest you change your user name to "thesmartasseryqueen"? You definitely rock that title. Hilarious

I'll tell my dad when we see him this weekend that he did a good job at teaching me how to respond to numbskulls.

(June 26, 2013 at 1:58 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: It does in my house.
Undecided

Caffeine exists for a reason. Tongue
(June 26, 2013 at 1:59 pm)ShadowWolf1986 Wrote:
(June 26, 2013 at 1:53 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Also, you read what you wanted to in Creed's answer. I'm sure the amount of fucks Creed doesn't give about you in a physical manner could fill up the Grand Canyon. He'll turn you to mush over the internet.

Your spin machine has been in full gear since you got here. Wow, so you logical bastions of sanity are really bashing me now for referring to an answer to my question? Why am I suppose to care what Creed thinks about me anyway?

I am glad you Atheists are bringing out your true colors in this thread. It always goes this way whenever I go onto an Atheist forum. Hypocrisy, insults, childish rantings, and a complete disregard for logic.

You are accusing us of ranting and a disregard for logic!
Have you seen what you've written!

Everytime I read one of your posts I imagine you typing it while going deep rouge with rage.

Calm down..take your time...and maybe you'll have a more productive experience.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 26, 2013 at 1:57 pm)Creed of Heresy Wrote:
(June 26, 2013 at 1:53 pm)ShadowWolf1986 Wrote: Instead, here we are with piles of tirades, poorly formed arguments, and loads of fallacies.

Yes. And they're all coming from you.

I am sure that is the consensus here, whether it is true or not. But the numbers are stacked against me, and the popular vote always wins.

To conclude this thread, I came here for stimulating conversation. Instead, my questions were met with anything but rationality. Usually in a rational discussion both sides concede that they don't know everything, but apparently here at atheistforums.org I have come across a den of demi-gods that know all things. Therefore, the spin machines were in full use as I made foolish statements that were immediately destroyed, and the Atheists made foolish statements that were heralded as golden gems of wisdom. I hope that the extreme hypocrisy demonstrated here will open up your eyes to just how fallible you all are.
(June 26, 2013 at 2:02 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: It does in my house.
Undecided
Quote:Caffeine exists for a reason. Tongue

But how can I get the wife to take it?

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 26, 2013 at 2:03 pm)ShadowWolf1986 Wrote: To conclude this thread, I came here for stimulating conversation. Instead, my questions were met with anything but rationality. Usually in a rational discussion both sides concede that they don't know everything, but apparently here at atheistforums.org I have come across a den of demi-gods that know all things. Therefore, the spin machines were in full use as I made foolish statements that were immediately destroyed, and the Atheists made foolish statements that were heralded as golden gems of wisdom. I hope that the extreme hypocrisy demonstrated here will open up your eyes to just how fallible you all are.

Check your martyr privilege. If I wanted to hear this sort of victim-mewling, I'd go back to synagogue.
The only thing demonstrated here was the typical Christian ability to jump through hoops to avoid answering questions, to red-herring and ad hominem the fuck out of an argument, and the typical Christian persecution complex. You keep using "spin machine," which is a buzzword from the most retarded of the religious right, which betrays even more just how incapable of debate you are. Buzzwords are not words credible debaters use, they're what idiots who rely on media mouthpieces use in an attempt to sound clever.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Humanist marriages 'least likely to end in divorce' Duty 20 3586 March 11, 2019 at 1:56 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  List of religious end times/Second coming of Jesus predictions purplepurpose 13 4226 November 22, 2018 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How would Abrahamic religions end? mota 18 8760 August 2, 2018 at 6:56 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27417 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The bible teaches that there is no immortal soul and that death is the end MIND BLOWN LetThereBeNoGod 4 1758 February 16, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Scientists discover new form of matter in 2017. (The end of human suffering?) %mindless_detector% 17 5331 January 29, 2017 at 11:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  i think we are living in the end times! Rextos 5 1785 December 17, 2015 at 7:57 pm
Last Post: brewer
  how do you think life on earth will end? Rextos 42 6757 November 18, 2015 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Religion must end. Spooky 60 9356 April 24, 2015 at 12:35 am
Last Post: Jenny A
  Atheism, Scientific Atheism and Antitheism tantric 33 12622 January 18, 2015 at 1:05 pm
Last Post: helyott