Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 11:03 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Last Movie You Watched
RE: The Last Movie You Watched
The Secret Life of Pets
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
The Last Movie You Watched
The Nice Guys
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Still watching the Harry Potter movies
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Stargate
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Rise Of The Footsoldier Part II

Better than I expected, but not a patch on the first one.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Took one of the kiddos to see "Suicide Squad" last night. I don't understand the critical hate for this movie. Was the plot paper thin and the characters 2 dimensional? Well, DUH! It's a superhero (well, villain I guess) movie. It's not going to be a cinematic masterpiece. It's not supposed to be. It's entertaining eye-candy and that's all it's meant to be. 7 of 10 for being what it's supposed to be and not putting on airs and becoming pretentious.

I was disappointed in the joker, but I sense I will be with any version/any actor after the supreme job done by Heath Ledger. He owned the character in a way that will make us compare others to him for years to come.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Guardians of the Galaxy.

9/10. Great movie. Great soundtrack
Dying to live, living to die.
(September 5, 2016 at 9:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Guardians of the Galaxy.

9/10.  Great movie.  Great soundtrack

Ooo, plus Chris Pratt in peak physical condition! 

What's the movie about again?  Oh, wait...who CARES?!  Tongue
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
I don't change my TV channels often, because I don't actually watch what's on much.

Right now, Big Daddy is on.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 565 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3778 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charles Bronson movie star Woah0 9 806 September 12, 2022 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  In Hunchback of Notre Dame Disney movie, does Quasimodo imagine the gargoyles Woah0 5 581 August 24, 2022 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Woah0
  How come "Snow White Disney movie" was so disliked by J.R.R Tolkien and C.S Lewis Woah0 3 466 August 21, 2022 at 10:56 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Soul 2020 movie Woah0 6 503 August 19, 2022 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  What Were You Dreaming About Last Night? Disagreeable 17 1708 February 2, 2022 at 11:51 am
Last Post: no one
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2266 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Horror movie suggestions BrokenQuill92 16 1683 December 7, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1757 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer