Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
When does 1+1 become 3?

I love how innovative Americans can be, but I can't understand why nobody will invest in my ideas? I mean, who wouldn't want to invest in a nudist camp where cloths are required? Oh, so that means a Jewish Pork barbecue joint is out of the question?
(September 24, 2016 at 9:52 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote:
(September 22, 2016 at 8:36 am)Ben Davis Wrote: ...out of..?

Just quoting the game Simon the Sorcerer 2.

#missedreference
Sum ergo sum
It seems that a woman trying to get through Heathrow was arrested when a random search revealed that her suitcase was full of her husband's entrails. The guard who made the horrific find was asked by his superiors if there was anything about the woman that tipped him off.

'Not really,' the guard shrugged. Just sort of a gut feeling.'
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Three Men, A Russian, A Chinese and an American were taking their final test to be inducted into the CIA. Each man was given a gun and told to go into a room where he would find his wife and he had to kill her.

The men were test one at a time. First the Russian went in and failed to kill his wife. Then the Chinese went in but could not kill his wife either. Then the American went in. there was a thumping sound. A few minutes later, the American came out.
American: You idiots forgot to load this thing. I had to pistol whip her.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(September 24, 2016 at 10:42 am)RozKek Wrote: When does 1+1 become 3?

Mathematics of sex:
Add a woman to your bed
Subtract her clothes
Divide her legs
and hope she doesn't multiply.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
When Great Britain was part of the Roman Empire, it was ruled by an Emperor.
When Great Britain became a Kingdom, it was ruled by a King.
Now, alas, it's a country.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
A baker appears before St. Peter at the pearly gates and before Peter could speak, the baker yells:

"What the hell?!? Why would God take me in the prime of my life and business, I have a family to feed and I've used that dough making machine thousands of times without injury! Why did it grab my jacket and pull me in? Why did I die like that???"

St Peter paused to consider a moment then said, "Well.......it looks like you were badly kneaded."
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
The little girl gripped my hand tightly as we walked into the woods. She looked up at me and, her tremulous voice barely a whisper, said "Please, mister, the forest looks so dark and scary... I'm really frightened."

I looked down at her and replied, "It's alright for you, I have to walk back on my own."
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Dave was bragging to his boss one day, "You know, I know everyone there is to know. Just name someone, anyone, and I know them."
Tired of his boasting, his boss called his bluff, "OK, Dave, how about Tom Cruise?"

"No dramas boss, Tom and I are old friends, and I can prove it." So Dave and his boss fly out to Hollywood and knock on Tom Cruise's door, and Tom Cruise shouts,
"Dave! What's happening? Great to see you! Come on in for a beer!"

Although impressed, Dave's boss is still skeptical. After they leave Cruise's house, he tells Dave that he thinks him knowing Cruise was just lucky.
"No, no, just name anyone else," Dave says.

"President Obama," his boss quickly retorts.

"Yup," Dave says, "Old buddies, let's fly out to Washington," and off they go.

At the White House, Obama spots Dave on the tour and motions him and his boss over, saying, "Dave, what a surprise, I was just on my way to a meeting, but you and your friend come on in and let's have a beer first and catch up."
Well, the boss is very shaken by now but still not totally convinced. After they leave the White House grounds he expresses his doubts to Dave, who again implores him to name anyone else.
"Pope Francis," his boss replies.

"Sure!" says Dave. "I've known the Pope for years." So off they fly to Rome.

Dave and his boss are assembled with the masses at the Vatican's St. Peter's Square when Dave says, "This will never work. I can't catch the Pope's eye among all these people. Tell you what, I know all the guards so let me just go upstairs and I'll come out on the balcony with the Pope." He disappears into the crowd headed towards the Vatican.

Sure enough, half an hour later Dave emerges with the Pope on the balcony, but by the time Dave returns, he finds that his boss has had a heart attack and is surrounded by paramedics.
Making his way to his boss' side, Dave asks him, "What happened?"

His boss looks up and says, "It was the final straw... you and the Pope came out on to the balcony and the man next to me said, 'Who the fuck is that on the balcony with Dave?'
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17200 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am