Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 11:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(April 14, 2017 at 4:49 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(April 14, 2017 at 8:19 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: I intend to pay with sexual favours. should shut them up.
And if you're purchasing something on line, you can use textual favors.

I think over the years I have been on this website most know how blunt I can be. But when it comes to being cornball and silly, I underestimate my abilities, and time after time I get outdone, this is one of those times.

I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time, but I am outgunned by many here who out silly me.
(April 14, 2017 at 4:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 14, 2017 at 4:49 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: And if you're purchasing something on line, you can use textual favors.

I think over the years I have been on this website most know how blunt I can be. But when it comes to being cornball and silly, I underestimate my abilities, and time after time I get outdone, this is one of those times.

I can rub my belly and pat my head at the same time, but I am outgunned by many here who out silly me.

Rub your belly? Is this your first go at textual innuendo? Not bad.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(April 14, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(April 14, 2017 at 4:55 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I think over the years I have been on this website most know how blunt I can be. But when it comes to being cornball and silly, I underestimate my abilities, and time after time I get outdone, this is one of those times.

Rub your belly? Is this your first go at textual innuendo? Not bad.

You're killing me here. I like Chocolate humor and especially atheist chocolate humor. But I am still disappointed in my Japanese x wife. Not only was there not a giant lizard destroying Tokyo when I visited Japan, but her carpet didn't go in the same direction of her drapes. I WANTED A VARIETY!

It's not easy being white.  Tongue
(April 14, 2017 at 12:19 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 14, 2017 at 6:50 am)chimp3 Wrote: What do you call 32 rednecks gathered together in the same room?

A full set of teeth.

I was raised on a street full of bullies and bigots not in a red county but a suburb of DC a very pluralistic international hub of a city. I don't have a full set of teeth now and I am living in a very Red state in a very red county in a trailer. 

Conversely my friend John from Oklahoma is a "redneck" and extremely socially and economically liberal and an atheist too. He has no teeth and he lived in a trailer and now lives in an apartment. 

I don't mind jokes as long as they are not done in hate. I tease John about his accent, he does say "taters" and "might could" and "fixen to do" and he loves country music, not corporate country, but more old style and bluegrass, and he is a godless liberal like me. 

Yes, even the word "redneck" can be both a term of endearment and used as a bigoted slur. Not saying don't joke about it at all, but do know there are even liberals and atheists even in red states. Hate the bigots sure, but don't assume everyone in a red state with an accent is a bigot. I can tell you from personal friendship for the past 16 years that simply is not the case.

I live in rural Kentucky, do not have a full set of teeth, and have eaten road kill.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(April 14, 2017 at 6:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 14, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote: Rub your belly? Is this your first go at textual innuendo? Not bad.

You're killing me here. I like Chocolate humor and especially atheist chocolate humor. But I am still disappointed in my Japanese x wife. Not only was there not a giant lizard destroying Tokyo when I visited Japan, but her carpet didn't go in the same direction of her drapes. I WANTED A VARIETY!

You're white?! Tell me it isn't so. How did you get that way? Pobre cito. Guess I'll have to kill you softly then.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

--Voltaire

(April 15, 2017 at 8:47 am)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(April 14, 2017 at 6:15 pm)Brian37 Wrote: You're killing me here. I like Chocolate humor and especially atheist chocolate humor. But I am still disappointed in my Japanese x wife. Not only was there not a giant lizard destroying Tokyo when I visited Japan, but her carpet didn't go in the same direction of her drapes. I WANTED A VARIETY!

You're white?! Tell me it isn't so. How did you get that way? Pobre cito. Guess I'll have to kill you softly then.

A cartoon ghost named Casper kidnapped me when I was a baby. Took forever for the feds to catch the fucker. He's doing life in San Quinton but the damage is done. Prison has it's hands full though, he goes through walls and bars. Fucking ghosts.
(April 15, 2017 at 8:54 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 15, 2017 at 8:47 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: You're white?! Tell me it isn't so. How did you get that way? Pobre cito. Guess I'll have to kill you softly then.

A cartoon ghost named Casper kidnapped me when I was a baby. Took forever for the feds to catch the fucker. He's doing life in San Quinton but the damage is done. Prison has it's hands full though, he goes through walls and bars. Fucking ghosts.

Kidnapped by Casper? That couldn't have been too bad. After all, he's kind to every living creature.

Wait, are you saying he's the reason you're white? Scarred the melanin out of you, did he?

--Voltaire

(April 15, 2017 at 10:18 am)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(April 15, 2017 at 8:54 am)Brian37 Wrote: A cartoon ghost named Casper kidnapped me when I was a baby. Took forever for the feds to catch the fucker. He's doing life in San Quinton but the damage is done. Prison has it's hands full though, he goes through walls and bars. Fucking ghosts.

Kidnapped by Casper? That couldn't have been too bad. After all, he's kind to every living creature.

Wait, are you saying he's the reason you're white? Scarred the melanin out of you, did he?

Nobody had that "stranger danger" talk with you? It's the innocent looking ghosts that make the best monsters. Yes, he scared the melanin out of me, and don't ask me what I told the shrink when they asked me to point out where on the doll.

I HATE CASPER, YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT HE DID TO ME!
(April 15, 2017 at 10:23 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 15, 2017 at 10:18 am)Rhondazvous Wrote: Kidnapped by Casper? That couldn't have been too bad. After all, he's kind to every living creature.

Nobody had that "stranger danger" talk with you? It's the innocent looking ghosts that make the best monsters. Yes, he scared the melanin out of me, and don't ask me what I told the shrink when they asked me to point out where on the doll.

Well, I'm sure you can still jump if you put your mind to it.

--Voltaire

(April 15, 2017 at 12:03 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:
(April 15, 2017 at 10:23 am)Brian37 Wrote: Nobody had that "stranger danger" talk with you? It's the innocent looking ghosts that make the best monsters. Yes, he scared the melanin out of me, and don't ask me what I told the shrink when they asked me to point out where on the doll.

Well, I'm sure you can still jump if you put your mind to it.

You'd make a lousy victim's advocate. I know you really want to believe Casper was a kind good ghost, but the jury convicted him and we have is cartoon DNA to prove it.  Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2358 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2830 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17195 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9055 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4535 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am