Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 5:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
joke time
RE: joke time
(January 9, 2018 at 8:47 am)KittyAnn Wrote: During the Mass, the guy whispers asks the next:
- What's the Wi-fi password here?
- Jesus Christ, man!
- With spaces or underscore?

Know why churches don't have wi-fi? They don't like having to compete with an invisible, intangible power that actually does something.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all around the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them. Then grabs some sliced limes and eats them. Then jumps onto the pool table, grabs one of the billiard balls, sticks it in his mouth, and to everyone's amazement, somehow swallows it whole.
The bartender screams at the guy "Did you see what your monkey just did?"
The guy says "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table-whole!"
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. Sorry. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, pays for the stuff the monkey ate, then leaves.
Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again. While the man is finishing his drink, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted.
"Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.
"No, what?" replies the guy. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, pulled it out, and ate it!" said the bartender.
"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replied the guy. " He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures everything first..."
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
Four Jewish brothers left home for college, and eventually, they became successful doctors, and lawyers and prospered.

Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. They discussed the gifts that they were able to give to their elderly mother, who lived far away in another city. 
The first said, “I had a big house built for Mama.”

The second said, “I had a hundred thousand dollar theatre built in the house.” 

The third said, “I had my Mercedes dealer deliver her a SL 600 with a chauffeur.” 

The fourth said, “Listen to this. You know how Mama loved reading the Torah and you know she can't anymore because she can't see very well. I met this Rabbi who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Torah. It took twenty rabbis 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge to contribute $100,000 a year for twenty years to the temple, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it.” 

The other brothers were impressed. 

After the holidays Mama sent out her Thank You notes. Milton – Bubbeleh, the house you built is so huge, I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway.  

Marvin – Mine Shayne Kindeleh. I am too old to travel. I stay home. I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes and the driver you hired is a Nazi. The thought was good. Thanks.  

Menachim – Tataleh, you give me an expensive theatre with Dolby sound, it could hold 50 people, but all my friends are dead. I’ve lost my hearing and I'm nearly blind. I'll never use it. Thank you for the gesture just the same.

Dearest Melvin – You were the only son to have the good sense to give a little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious.
Fella walks into his local, bangs on the bar for attention and says, 'Which one of you owns the gigantic Rottweiler with the spiked collar that's chained up outside?'

A big bruiser at the other end of the bar stands up and says, 'That's MY dog. What of it?'

'I'll tell you what of it, mate - my dog just killed him!'

'What kind of dog do you have?'

'A chihuahua.'

'WHAT?! How the fuck can a chihuahua kill a Rottweiler?'

'Got lodged in his throat.'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
On the night of their wedding a young couple finally came to their hotel room. After making preparations the bride came out of the bathroom and she find the bridegroom on his knees in front of the bed.
- What are you doing? - she asked.
- I am praying for guidance - answered the young man.
- I will take care of that - she replied. - You pray for endurance.

On a religion lesson, the priest says to children:
- Children, please draw an angel.
Everyone draws angels with two wings, and little John with three.
- Little John, did you see an angel with three wings? - the priest asks.
- Did the priest see with two?
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
Some college students were hanging out at spring break poolside.

Student 1, "Where do you go?"

Student 2, " Michigan State"

Student 1, "What about you", looking at another.

Student 3, "Ohio State"

The other too look at the first and ask, "What about you?"

Student 1, "Mental State"
I read at another forum-

Yeah , I used to have a good hard drive and plenty of ram

Now,, I have no memory and a 3 1/2" floppy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Mine might be short but it's thin!
My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. Well...she's not my girlfriend "yet".

I discovered a new vitamin that fights cancer. I call it ...B9

I also invented a diet pill. It works great but had to quit taking it because of the side effects. Turns out my penis is larger and my hair grew back. And whoa! If you think my hair is nice!

When does size truly matter? When it's TOO big!

I'm currently working on a new pill I call "Destenze". However...now my shoes don't fit.
At 18 years of age 1977- I tried desperately to look like Robert Plant!

At 58 years of age I try desperately not to look like Larry the Cable Guy!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

In the middle of a fight, husband said, "Let's not quarrel, let's discuss the things sensibly."

"No," said angry wife, "Every time we discuss sensibly, I lose!"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No joke -- I have decided to convert to Christianity! Jehanne 10 2357 April 23, 2021 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  A sacred joke. Mystic 15 2829 January 20, 2018 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1511 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  There Has To Be A Joke Here, Somewhere! Minimalist 3 2394 October 1, 2014 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Zidneya
  Joke Minimalist 59 17193 June 27, 2014 at 12:25 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  A little joke Sup 11 4349 April 10, 2014 at 7:33 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Evolution (is a) joke JesusLover1 12 9054 March 2, 2014 at 6:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Preacher joke 02 Drich 2 1911 February 12, 2014 at 7:15 am
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
  Preacher joke 01 Drich 8 4534 January 20, 2014 at 12:31 am
Last Post: Drich
  Make Up An Atheist Joke freedomfromforum 5 2900 October 6, 2013 at 12:30 am