Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 9, 2024, 6:01 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
RE: Atheist Forums Accent Tag! Round 2
(March 19, 2015 at 10:47 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: So I can't just upload it like I could an image? Dammit.

... You can't upload images to af.org... can you? I've always had to upload images to a hosting site and use a link to get them here.

(March 19, 2015 at 3:36 pm)Judi Lynn Wrote: feel free to rip it apart lol

"Go piss on yourself" ROFLOL

I like you already. Big Grin
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Judi, your background keeps going up and down!! Earthquake!! Tongue

Awesome!
(March 19, 2015 at 4:35 pm)Clueless Morgan Wrote: "Go piss on yourself" ROFLOL

I like you already. Big Grin

That's not what it meant? LOL Wink Shades
I try to see the humor in things.

(March 19, 2015 at 5:34 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Judi, your background keeps going up and down!! Earthquake!! Tongue

Awesome!

This is my recliner... It is mine. When I come downstairs (directly behind the chair in case anyone was wondering), any kid sitting in it, immediately jumps up out of the chair before I even get to the last step. Big Grin

I totally didn't realize I was actually rocking the chair until after I saw the video. Big GrinROFLOL

And to answer the other question.. I broke down and just uploaded it to youtube.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Kinda mumbling, but here we go:

https://youtu.be/MFN4FGpPQIk
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 19, 2015 at 5:34 pm)pocaracas Wrote: Judi, your background keeps going up and down!! Earthquake!! Tongue

Awesome!

I, like, insinctively held onto my table when watching that... Wheewww wheeww wheew.... I'm sick Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Rockin' vid, Judi ... so to speak, of course.

(August 5, 2014 at 6:58 pm)Stimbo Wrote: OMG - I can't believe I did this...

No going back now. Please view at your own risk.

(I'll just be over in the corner, dying of embarrassment. BlushBlushBlush )

Embarrassment why? Your probably the most respectable looking person here. Not to mention you sound exactly like what I imagined you would. You have the voice of a highly intelligent Oxford type. Kind of like the hitch.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
(March 20, 2015 at 2:24 am)Alex K Wrote:

Awesome!

I, like, insinctively held onto my table when watching that... Wheewww wheeww wheew.... I'm sick Tongue

Just think of it as an "interactive" video ROFLOL

(March 20, 2015 at 2:43 am)Lemonvariable72 Wrote:
(August 5, 2014 at 6:58 pm)Stimbo Wrote: OMG - I can't believe I did this...

No going back now. Please view at your own risk.

(I'll just be over in the corner, dying of embarrassment. BlushBlushBlush )

Embarrassment why? Your probably the most respectable looking person here. Not to mention you sound exactly like what I imagined you would. You have the voice of a highly intelligent Oxford type. Kind of like the hitch.

Hey now.... I did my hair and made it all nice and straight. Wore it down instead of my usual ponytail - just for this occasion. Cool Shades
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Here's mine. Pardon the shakiness, but youtube doesn't seem to unshake videos anymore, and I'm not really motivated to learn the ins and outs of video-processing software. Anyway --

You sound exactly like I thought you would, Parkers Tan. Big Grin
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Other forums you belong to... arewethereyet 9 865 June 8, 2020 at 7:50 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Other forums just aren't the same Violet 18 1450 May 3, 2020 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Violet
  Atheist Forum Accent Tag: Round 3!! Clueless Morgan 98 8218 November 28, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Clueless Morgan
  Group Video Chats on Skype... round 2 Catholic_Lady 61 11159 May 17, 2018 at 6:23 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  What's the funniest trolling you have seen on these forums? Garth 18 3234 March 23, 2018 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Atheist and Christian Forums vulcanlogician 43 4839 January 4, 2018 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  Dead atheist forums... erealmz 34 4874 November 16, 2017 at 7:05 am
Last Post: Sal
  Atheist Forums Recipe Book Shell B 44 8765 November 14, 2017 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Ask me questions for my next accent tag Foxaèr 6 1120 July 23, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
Tongue AF.org Q&A Tag! SteelCurtain 48 8717 February 22, 2017 at 3:42 am
Last Post: Kernel Sohcahtoa