Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 5:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 dead in Paris after attack on Magazine
RE: 10 dead in Paris after attack on Magazine
(January 7, 2015 at 6:06 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: Also we need to remember that these guys are still out there. They haven't been caught, and the carnage might just keep on coming if they decide they want to die for their cause.

It seems likely these assholes are currently in a safehouse. I would not expect *this* group to do anything else immediately, but certainly there could be and likely are other groups

Fuck these twisted bastards. Fuck Mohammad. Fuck Allah. Fuck Jesus. Fuck god. Fuck Islam. Fuck Christianity. Fuck Catholicism. Fuck the Pope. What more are we willing to put up with?
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Anyone see the footage of the security guard getting gunned down point blank? It's made me sick to my stomach thinking about. These things happen so frequently that I often don't really think much about them after reading or hearing about them, but when they're caught on camera, and you actually see the carnage, it puts things in a different perspective. Outraged is the word for how I feel. Perhaps it is also heightened because this was a direct attack on Western values.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Yeah I saw the video. Think about how you feel when you pour yourself a glass of milk; that's how easy and casual these fucks are about disposing life. They're just doing a thing. And it's justified to them. They deserve to be wiped out. Anything that is capable of producing people like that doesn't need to be respected or tolerated. Humanity deserves to be rid of it. Religion and its sympathizers are a damn joke. "Oh, but look, they aren't all bad." Yeah, but the ones that are are killing school children and cartoonists. Fuck them.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Holy fuck the French do not fuck around, news is now reporting the names of 3 suspects. Good, hope they catch those fuckers.
(January 7, 2015 at 7:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Holy fuck the French do not fuck around, news is now reporting the names of 3 suspects. Good, hope they catch those fuckers.

They already had their names at noon. Central European time that is.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 7, 2015 at 3:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote: If everyone re printed the blasphemy of those threatened or murdered, it would face these assholes with the fact they won't kill us all.

... and more to the point, that bullets cannot kill ideals.

(January 7, 2015 at 7:08 pm)abaris Wrote:
(January 7, 2015 at 7:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Holy fuck the French do not fuck around, news is now reporting the names of 3 suspects. Good, hope they catch those fuckers.

They already had their names at noon. Central European time that is.

Shit that was quick, those dicks must have done something obviously really stupid to get named that quickly. And how long did it take Bush to catch Bin Ladin? Oh wait.......
(January 7, 2015 at 7:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Shit that was quick, those dicks must have done something obviously really stupid to get named that quickly. And how long did it take Bush to catch Bin Ladin? Oh wait.......

It's not that easy making a clean getaway in a modern city. Too many cameras at every corner.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(January 7, 2015 at 6:38 pm)Exian Wrote:

Fuck these twisted bastards. Fuck Mohammad. Fuck Allah. Fuck Jesus. Fuck god. Fuck Islam. Fuck Christianity. Fuck Catholicism. Fuck the Pope. What more are we willing to put up with?

NOT ANOTHER FUCKING THING!

(January 7, 2015 at 7:17 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(January 7, 2015 at 7:08 pm)abaris Wrote: They already had their names at noon. Central European time that is.

Shit that was quick, those dicks must have done something obviously really stupid to get named that quickly. And how long did it take Bush to catch Bin Ladin? Oh wait.......

Except with Bin Ladin they knew where he was during the bush administration hell i have even said he is probably so close to our allies its not even funny. Then Obama is like fuck this asshole send in the troops. Our allies don't fuck around when it comes to terrorists even home grown ones. They are going to get caught and if they fight they will most likely die.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Invite the people of the world to attack the Islamic religion Eclectic 9 1297 December 14, 2022 at 11:40 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Cockroaches Invade Medina: a second natural attack WinterHold 45 4937 April 20, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7952 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Harris' take on the recent events in Paris Excited Penguin 43 7162 November 28, 2015 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hirsi Ali on Paris mralstoner 1 882 November 17, 2015 at 10:08 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Europe is under attack and invasion mralstoner 27 4591 November 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Muslims and Paris Mechaghostman2 3 1233 November 14, 2015 at 5:43 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Mona Walter left Islam after reading the Quran mralstoner 6 3555 October 8, 2015 at 10:24 am
Last Post: Cato
  Why are so many people afraid to attack Islam? hilary 16 4471 July 20, 2015 at 8:47 am
Last Post: pocaracas
  Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter Fidel_Castronaut 86 13895 January 29, 2015 at 12:47 pm
Last Post: Tonus