Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter
Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...80440.html

And may I just take this time to send my condolences to the recently departed Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, a reformist to the nation.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
RE: Saudi Preacher Spared Jail after Raping and Murdering 5 y/o Daughter
What a load of shit Sad Islamic law? Is buying your way out of death sentences in the Quran then?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
It is if you're the guy interpreting it, apparently.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

Did I put that together right?

He had his 5 year old daughter medically examined for losing her virginity, and HE is the one that ripped out her hymen when he raped her? And then he beat her to death for being a slut ??

If I didn't summarize the account correctly, please post.
Huh, a women just had her head chopped of (3 chops- they ain't what they used to be) for the same thing. She was accused and found guilty (in the same breath, I imagine) of beating and raping her son with a broomstick. I imagine the whole case went something like this: Husband: "uhhh...*points* she did it?"
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
That's the modern Saudi arabia!

And people wonder why we don't take religion seriously. When the people meant to be the most holy, are torturing helpless children because their religion says they're not allowed to be married. When are we going to pass a law that says a requirement for priesthood is becoming an eunuch?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(January 24, 2015 at 2:18 pm)Exian Wrote: Huh, a women just had her head chopped of (3 chops- they ain't what they used to be) for the same thing. She was accused and found guilty (in the same breath, I imagine) of beating and raping her son with a broomstick. I imagine the whole case went something like this: Husband: "uhhh...*points* she did it?"

It's not actually impossible that it was the mother. Broomstick sounds like a bit of a pain to work with, it's too long, see? Much more useful broken. Pointy end goes in more readily.

Not that all broomsticks are made of wood... Thinking
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Aren't you guys just being Islamophobic? You should respect their religion because if you don't, maybe the world won't respect yours.

The above is very sarcastic! But it is effect what the PC American public are pushing. They love their Jesus flavor mental illness delusion so much that they are only willing to cache their disgust in the acts of Islamic brutality by labeling any and all barbaric actions as "extremist" and " Not a true muslim."
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Ok, hey, I'll defend the beheadings of Saudi Arabia for the PC. Most of the state sanctioned Sharia Law beheadings are done with heavy swords by experienced executioners who can usually get the job in one chop, 3 at the most. Whereas, IS more commonly uses long bladed knives or machetes that require vigorous sawing action coupled with short and fast hacks. With any luck they'll be able to shimmy the blade between the spine and get it done swiftly, but mostly the spine gives them trouble and they end up needing to use some twisting action. If this is still too islamophobic, then kudos to the Islamic State for releasing the last two public executions on the Internet, where they executed two women by gunshot through the top of the head.

Still too islamophobic? I can't win. Ok, not to sound islamophobic, but have you seen the body count of the boko haram? Impressive.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iran dancing couple given 10-year jail sentence zebo-the-fat 11 1807 February 19, 2023 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Leonardo17
  Saudi Arabia executes 81 human beings in one day. Jehanne 56 7090 March 24, 2022 at 2:55 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Some Music History For Saudi Stooges ReptilianPeon 0 380 September 25, 2018 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  BREAKING: Cold War-era Wahhabism used as tool against Soviets. Saudi Arabia Admits WinterHold 23 4265 September 14, 2018 at 5:29 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: Snapchat and the Wahhabi defeat WinterHold 10 3310 March 16, 2018 at 8:26 pm
  Saudi Arabia: a story of pure darkness WinterHold 18 4504 December 12, 2017 at 7:18 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi cleric says women too stupid to drive zebo-the-fat 38 6989 September 30, 2017 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Mystic
  Women allowed to dive in Saudi Arabia; more talk WinterHold 2 1274 September 28, 2017 at 2:50 am
  Saudi Arabia Law lugal ki en 17 2726 September 28, 2016 at 3:21 am
Last Post: lugal ki en
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7795 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger