Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 1:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
Okay, lol, carry on.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 26, 2016 at 1:53 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Okay, lol, carry on.

That was always going to happen.
Meanwhile, Min is just going to carry on as usual, while you continue to waste your breath.

It is what it is.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(December 26, 2016 at 2:33 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 26, 2016 at 1:53 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Okay, lol, carry on.

That was always going to happen.
It always is.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 26, 2016 at 2:34 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Meanwhile, Min is just going to carry on as usual, while you continue to waste your breath.

It is what it is.

I don't want to stop him, he's a case study now. I never, ever, told him to shut up, despite the slander and calumny his cheerleaders keep trotting out.
(December 26, 2016 at 2:57 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(December 26, 2016 at 2:34 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Meanwhile, Min is just going to carry on as usual, while you continue to waste your breath.

It is what it is.

I don't want to stop him, he's a case study now. I never, ever, told him to shut up, despite the slander and calumny his cheerleaders keep trotting out.

What slander? What calumny? Against whom?

Keep in mind:

slan·der

ˈslandər/
noun
Law
noun: slander
  1. 1.
    the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation.
    "he is suing the TV network for slander"
    • a false and malicious spoken statement.
      plural noun: slanders

verb
verb: slander; 3rd person present: slanders; past tense: slandered; past participle: slandered; gerund or present participle: slandering
make false and damaging statements about (someone).

And:

cal·um·ny

ˈkaləmnē/
noun
noun: calumny; plural noun: calumnies
  1. the making of false and defamatory statements in order to damage someone's reputation; slander.
    • a false and slanderous statement.
Now - If Min was just telling us his opinion, you could try and argue slander or calumny. And in all reality, the person(s) supposedly being slandered, would have to have an issue with it. Given that the cops mentioned in this thread are in the news because they have killed civilians who, with videotaped evidence, were not posing as any threat to the officers who killed them, then you don't have an argument to stand on. Slander would have to apply as defined above. Min is quoting stories and news posted from around the net as reported by newspapers or tv stations or media outlets. If those stories and news articles aren't true, then perhaps you'd better accuse the direct sources of those stories and news articles of slander and calumny. Hell, Min can't even be accused to plagiarism because he's quoting the links directly. Maybe he adds in his own comments outside of the quoted text, but that's just Min and there's nothing wrong with calling it like one sees it.

Keep trying. I'll wait.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I'll wait until you learn to read.
Trying that again, are we? Okay. Have fun. Your ignorance is no longer amusing.
(December 26, 2016 at 7:50 pm)Nymphadora Wrote: Trying that again, are we? Okay. Have fun. Your ignorance is no longer amusing.

Yours never was.
LOL I wasn't the one being ignorant.

Run along now, little troll.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1877 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 670 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 674 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 787 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 693 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 809 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1732 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1615 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2008 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1814 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus