Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 5:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fucking Cops: Volume II
RE: Fucking Cops: Volume II
Quote:Cops kill innocent man by shooting him through a closed door — at the wrong house

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/cops-kil...ong-house/
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Yeah, I just spotted that one. 

Clearly another example of highly professional police work in, oh.... it's fucking Mississippi.  I can't do this with a straight face.

I hope the family sues the motherfucking murderers for all they are worth.... which is probably about $11.37 down there.
The best they could come up with for shooting the woman was she touched their car aggressively. Given that she's white, I don't expect that will go far for them. If she was black, it would be enough.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Oh fuck, that's going to be a tough one for Conservatives.

-She's white.
-But he's a cop
-His name is Mohameed
-She has a foreign last name

Be careful, Republicunts, you might get dizzy from that one.
[Image: damond.png?1501017867]
Another hero cop.  I guess to cop lovers he was just "gathering evidence?"

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/long-isl...ted-woman/

Quote:Long Island cop charged with sexually assaulting arrested woman
Quote:“Law-abiding tea drinkers and gardeners beware: One visit to a garden store and some loose tea leaves in your trash may subject you to an early morning, SWAT-style raid, complete with battering ram, bulletproof vests, and assault rifles,” Lucero wrote. “Perhaps the officers will intentionally conduct the terrifying raid while your children are home, and keep the entire family under armed guard for 2 ½ hours while concerned residents of your quiet, family-oriented neighborhood wonder what nefarious crime you have committed. This is neither hyperbole nor metaphor – it is precisely what happened to the Harte family in the case before us on appeal.”
So sayeth the Tenth Circuit Judge in a Kansas appeal. More gems from the story....

Quote:The Hartes don’t fit the profile of typical neighborhood weed dealers. In fact, both were former CIA employees with high-level security clearance. Robert took on the role of a stay-at-home dad while Adlynn worked as an attorney. Lucero made note of the officers’ lack of investigation into the couple before the raid.

“The ‘investigation’ of the Hartes was nominal at best: Despite believing the Hartes had a marijuana grow operation somewhere in their home, the JCSO did not conduct surveillance, check utility records, look for fans or other alterations typically used to conceal grow operations, or notice the tomato garden readily visible through a front-facing basement window,” Lucero wrote. “There is also no evidence, aside from the apparent discovery of a traffic ticket, that anyone at the JCSO even conducted a background check on the Harte family.”
Officers searched the home for 2 ½ hours, holding the couple and their two children against their will. When they couldn’t find any drugs or paraphernalia, the officers suggested that the couple’s teenaged son may have a drug problem. And the field test used on the tea leaves turned out to have a 70 percent false positive rate.

Quote:The Hartes claim that officers lied about the field test results showing the tea leaves tested positive for THC, the principal ingredient in marijuana. Police failed to photograph the results and did not send the samples to a lab for confirmation, given the pressure to obtain warrants for the April 20 crackdown – facts not lost on Moritz.
http://www.alternet.org/drugs/kansas-swa...ral-judges
We're obviously dealing with professionals here......  So, initially, the fed shut them down on the grounds of "qualified immunity" in a 7 million dollar suit for damages and greivance, their appeal found a more sympathetic court.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:“The Hartes are elated with the outcome of their appeal and delighted that this long-awaited day has arrived,” Pilate said in a statement. “The appeals court obviously carefully scrutinized the large factual record.”

But were the pigs arrested or even fired?  No.  They act like nazi thugs and the taxpayers pay the bill.  Welcome to 'Murrica.  Land of the Nowhere Near As Free As You Think You Are while there are asshole cops like that running around loose.
They need to change the police motto from "To serve and Protect" to "To serve ourselves and Protect our own asses"
This is the reason why I'm starting to hate living in this country
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1877 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 670 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 674 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 787 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 693 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 809 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1733 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1616 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Loon. Minimalist 13 2009 October 11, 2017 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Senator Alexander Shits On The WLB's Fucking Budget Minimalist 6 1814 September 13, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus