Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(February 1, 2016 at 7:01 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: I just paypaled you the total.

It's getting late. After 30 mins it's free, right?

We're sorry. The number you are attempting to dial is no longer in service.

(February 1, 2016 at 10:16 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Actual real life blizzard here tomorrow.  Feeling a little stressed toady as I need to 'batten down the hatches' here.

At least most of the prior ice has melted away, we will just have snow on the driveway now.  Might get a foot of snow, but with 50 MPH winds, we are going to see some serious drifting.

Stay safe, brotha.

Tired to the point where i am struggling to stay awake whilst doing anything.
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
Mesmerized. Whenever I see Thump's new profile gif I... just...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.................................................................

How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(February 1, 2016 at 4:45 pm)TheRealJoeFish Wrote: Mesmerized. Whenever I see Thump's new profile gif I... just...

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.................................................................

Yeah, it's a keeper.

Exhausted.
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 1, 2016 at 6:00 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Exhausted.

Giggity?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
(February 1, 2016 at 10:16 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Actual real life blizzard here tomorrow.  Feeling a little stressed toady as I need to 'batten down the hatches' here.

At least most of the prior ice has melted away, we will just have snow on the driveway now.  Might get a foot of snow, but with 50 MPH winds, we are going to see some serious drifting.

Scary!
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(February 1, 2016 at 10:16 am)vorlon13 Wrote: Actual real life blizzard here tomorrow. Feeling a little stressed toady as I need to 'batten down the hatches' here.

At least most of the prior ice has melted away, we will just have snow on the driveway now. Might get a foot of snow, but with 50 MPH winds, we are going to see some serious drifting.

Well shit. Where is this? I wanna know if it's headed my way.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(February 1, 2016 at 8:14 pm)Nymphadora Wrote:

Well shit. Where is this? I wanna know if it's headed my way.

Looks like clear sailing for the time being in Central PA, Judi.  Possible snowstorm on Tuesday February 9th.
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 320 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 659 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1499 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12724 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 828 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2836 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8550 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6346 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet