Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(April 12, 2016 at 4:34 am)ignoramus Wrote: Right Meow?
I've got a boy who's zonked out and put my leg to sleep after scoffing roast pork.
Oh well, looks like I'll be carrying him to the bedroom again.   Kids! Who needs them! I got a cat so I won't have these problems!

[Image: 12d4sg.jpg]

What a gorgeous color on that kitty Smile

: sending snugglez:
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
I'm feeling very tipsy!!! [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(April 12, 2016 at 3:35 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(April 12, 2016 at 3:24 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Anxious.

Not in an "oh my god where is my ativan" kind of way but more in a healthy response to stress kind of way.

I consider that to be a vast improvement.

I don't know that I understand anxiety like you do; I've only experienced it in quitting drinking, which is one effect of addiction withdrawal and not a chronic thing, which I think is more the case with you? So any words I write here on out are necessarily of limited use --

-- but I found that working with my hands, cleaning house, woodwork, that sort of thing, get me Zen, outside my own head where I'm not thinking about what Person X thinks of my idea Y.

I could never quit drinking. It's the only thing that lets me feel sane.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(April 12, 2016 at 10:29 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I'm feeling very tipsy!!! [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Who's this "Tipsy" you're feeling?

Angel
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 12, 2016 at 10:35 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(April 12, 2016 at 10:29 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: I'm feeling very tipsy!!! [emoji485][emoji485][emoji485]

Who's this "Tipsy" you're feeling?

Angel

LOL, wellllll, if you must know...she's my private stripper. I pay good money to do more then watch! [emoji12]

Sexy.
I only feel sexy when I get out of the shower and dry off in front of the full-length mirror. The fact that I'm sexy can no longer be denied at that point, and I feel as such...tee hee. Tongue

Then I get dressed for work, and unsexy-feeling Thena returns.
So tragic.
(April 12, 2016 at 10:30 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(April 12, 2016 at 3:35 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I don't know that I understand anxiety like you do; I've only experienced it in quitting drinking, which is one effect of addiction withdrawal and not a chronic thing, which I think is more the case with you? So any words I write here on out are necessarily of limited use --

-- but I found that working with my hands, cleaning house, woodwork, that sort of thing, get me Zen, outside my own head where I'm not thinking about what Person X thinks of my idea Y.

I could never quit drinking. It's the only thing that lets me feel sane.

For me it's the opposite. When I drink I am outside of myself, a rambling personality, and prone to ignoring my saner side.

But I'm not a normal drinker. I lose myself under the influence, becoming a person I don't like. My mileage definitely varies.

(April 13, 2016 at 1:56 am)Thena323 Wrote: I only feel sexy when I get out of the shower and dry off in front of the full-length mirror. The fact that I'm sexy can no longer be denied at that point, and I feel as such...tee hee. Tongue

Then I get dressed for work, and unsexy-feeling Thena returns.
So tragic.

Dear lord.

"Lord, if you're up there...please help me stop wasting my sexxxy.
At least give me the strength to go shopping for sexy clothes. Amen!" Angel

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 317 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1495 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2344 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12657 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2829 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8544 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6332 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet