Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(May 6, 2016 at 1:44 am)SteelCurtain Wrote: Feeling pretty fucking good. I am done with school for about a month before I take high level Python for my summer course. Stress just melts away.
I also just had a Snickers and Sun Drop for a celebratory snack, and that was the tits mcgrits.

Congratulations, steel. That's awesomeSmile
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Way to go Steel! Have you decided who you're taking to the prom? Tongue No one has asked me yet Big Grin

(May 6, 2016 at 1:50 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(May 6, 2016 at 1:48 am)robvalue Wrote: You are very welcome sis, I'm glad I can make you feel a bit better Group Hug

(Insert hug teddy here) Smile

Aww, that's really sweet Clap Clap I'm very proud to be your bro!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Nonplussed. Awake at 2am and the Newegg.com web site is screwed so that I can't check on my orders.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Le tired. The stress of finals the last few days took a lot out of me. Plus, I only got like 4 hours last night, got up for my test, had to come to work 4 hours early, and am 9 hours into a 12 hour shift.

3 more hours, baby.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Feeling crappy. Here's some lyrics:

Here's a song from an open mind
I give it to you because I can
And if you're thinking that it's not that kind
It's cos my mood swings make me feel ashamed
It can pass the time

A girl with eyes that see a hundred years
Half remembered, this is my dream
Spinning out from where the hole appears
I've never seen her but I've got photographs
It can blow your mind

An idea falls from a porcelain sky
It won't make you rich and it won't get you high

Out of the void it comes
From an open mind
Out of the void it comes
It comes from my mind

And here's the song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCkijxkQGMo
I can't stop crying. I'll stop eventually but at least the more I cry the more my headache slowly starts to feel better it seems.

Life can be so emotional. Good and bad. And good. And bad. And good. But bad. But Good. Just hard right now. Overall I am slowly feeling better and everything will be fine. Just so sad and emotional. Everything will be fine. Good and bad and good and bad and good. Bad Sad Good. Not good yet. Sad. But good again.... EVENTUALLY.

I just wish life would hurry up sometimes. Fuck dread in the ear.

Sad

Hammy
I'm sorry my friend Sad

You're not alone on the journey Group Hug

I find I need a massive cry every so often. I think things build up without me realising it. I subconsciously shove them down, but eventually they reach boiling point and they have to come out.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I'll be okay.

Hammy
Chocolate

Pudding

Big Grin
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
In balance.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 322 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 708 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 659 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1500 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12732 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 828 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2842 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8550 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6346 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet