Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 9:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Suspecting a bladder infection. Bathroom trips are not their normal level of fun.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Oh, that sucks. UTIs are the worst.
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Upset...it looks like my husband will likely not qualify for a mortgage loan because he works for himself. This country does NOT favor the hard working... ☹️
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Oh no! That sucks Sad I'm so sorry Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 14, 2016 at 11:52 am)c172 Wrote: Suspecting a bladder infection. Bathroom trips are not their normal level of fun.

Oh dear, my sympathies Heart
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Feeling happy for my own life, even at its worst, sad for others.

Ultimately I have it lucky. No matter what happens and how bad things get I will cope and I will recover. It's my friends I worry about.

Having some form of internet is the one thing I do need. As long as I can afford that and have that... being able to talk to my friends is important.

Even if it's just being able to afford a phone for town Wi Fi.

Other than that, I'm okay. Friendship is my life.
Was painting, am dizzy
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Fumes ?

Or 40 feet of the ground touching up the paint on the clerestory ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 15, 2016 at 12:19 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Fumes ?

Painting some garden furniture, had to have my nose stuck fairly close to the paint for a good while.

Quote:Or 40 feet of the ground touching up the paint on the clerestory ?

Scared of heights. At uni, the main building had glass fronting on the corners all the way down. I got crazy dizzy on the first floor (building had a strange level naming scheme, due to being built on a rise, Ground, 0, Mezzanine, 1, 2, 3; with ground disappearing half way round the square).
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
I still don't understand how people fail to see that the majority of voting in Eurovision is political. Yes it's "just a song contest", but people do vote politically and you can see it just by observing the winners over the last several years, and by how a lot of countries tend to vote. Apart from Austria (with a bearded drag queen, so still a political pro-LGBT vote) and Germany winning once each, every single winner since the late 90s has been either Eastern European or Scandinavian, but it's not political? Ok

Most countries vote for their neighbours, countries they have historical ties to, or countries they are scared of pissing off. "Omg Malta gave The UK 12 points! WTF!". DUH, Malta used to be in The British Empire, there's cultural heritage there. If you observed who Malta votes for you'd see they have The UK within their top 12 countries most years.

I'm not even being salty at the political voting, it doesn't personally affect me and I don't watch anymore. It just kills me the people who can't see it and flat deny it.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 318 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1495 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12658 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2829 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8547 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6333 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet