Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(May 30, 2016 at 9:24 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I have to get it off my chest.
I know I will continue to be civil. I will always be the bigger person. I will keep being patient and bite my tongue. I can't take it right now, though. Fucken jerk! You bitter, mean, hurtful, manipulative, and intolerant jerk. Gaaaah! I can't right now. 

And I can't. I sit in my car before going back in to pick up their stuff. I have to wait for my eyes to settle. My sunglasses cover my eyes, but I can't see with all the fucken tears. Fuck. I swear. I swear I try so hard to not cry, but some people are cruel. Don't embarrass me in front of my people. 

I'm asking the lion to be a vegan. I'm an idiot.

Oh my god! How dare anyone be so horrible to my lovely sis Sad You fucking cunt shit bastard weasel fucker! My sis is wonderful and you can't treat her this way!

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this jerk, I'm always here for you if you need to talk Heart

(May 31, 2016 at 1:16 am)Thena323 Wrote: I think I have RLS. Strange, tight, somewhat dull, continual ache in my legs; can't relax them, can't sleep.
Rubbing them's only making my arms hurt! Arghhh... Angry

Oh dear, I very sorry to hear that my friend Sad
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(May 31, 2016 at 2:51 am)robvalue Wrote:
(May 30, 2016 at 9:24 pm)Mamacita Wrote: I have to get it off my chest.
I know I will continue to be civil. I will always be the bigger person. I will keep being patient and bite my tongue. I can't take it right now, though. Fucken jerk! You bitter, mean, hurtful, manipulative, and intolerant jerk. Gaaaah! I can't right now. 

And I can't. I sit in my car before going back in to pick up their stuff. I have to wait for my eyes to settle. My sunglasses cover my eyes, but I can't see with all the fucken tears. Fuck. I swear. I swear I try so hard to not cry, but some people are cruel. Don't embarrass me in front of my people. 

I'm asking the lion to be a vegan. I'm an idiot.

Oh my god! How dare anyone be so horrible to my lovely sis Sad You fucking cunt shit bastard weasel fucker! My sis is wonderful and you can't treat her this way!

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this jerk, I'm always here for you if you need to talk Heart
Thanks, bro. Some people will never change. That's why I'm glad I'm eliminating the negative ones from my path.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
[Image: drunk-cat_o_842158.gif]
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 31, 2016 at 2:04 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 1:16 am)Thena323 Wrote: I think I have RLS. Strange, tight, somewhat dull, continual ache in my legs; can't relax them, can't sleep.
Rubbing them's only making my arms hurt! Arghhh... Angry

That sounds a lot like my symptoms,.  "Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy" they call it - which of course means they haven't got the foggiest fucking clue what causes it or how to treat it.

It sucks, I can feel for you Thena.

I feel as though my restless legs are probably related to iron-deficient anemia, insomnia and pounding energy drinks all day.
Hopefully not nerve damage.

What do you take for the nerve pain?
(May 31, 2016 at 3:02 am)Mamacita Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 2:51 am)robvalue Wrote: Oh my god! How dare anyone be so horrible to my lovely sis Sad You fucking cunt shit bastard weasel fucker! My sis is wonderful and you can't treat her this way!

Thanks, bro. Some people will never change. That's why I'm glad I'm eliminating the negative ones from my path.

Good for you, such people don't deserve you Heart
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
If there is one fact I am almost certain of stating it is that we all here deserve one another.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 31, 2016 at 3:26 am)Thena323 Wrote:
(May 31, 2016 at 2:04 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: That sounds a lot like my symptoms,.  "Idiopathic Peripheral Neuropathy" they call it - which of course means they haven't got the foggiest fucking clue what causes it or how to treat it.

It sucks, I can feel for you Thena.

I feel as though my restless legs are probably related to iron-deficient anemia, insomnia and pounding energy drinks all day.
Hopefully not nerve damage.

What do you take for the nerve pain?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0DRAgUBmSv_dEpJbS2ZZ...vdq955kkUQ]
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Feeling outraged and helpless.

I need to go do something sinful to blow off frustration.

Index of my best videos
(May 31, 2016 at 5:50 am)robvalue Wrote: Feeling outraged and helpless.

I need to go do something sinful to blow off frustration.

Oh no! I what's wrong?
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
Concerned for a friend.

Wishing I could help, but there's nothing I can do.. Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 318 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1495 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12662 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2829 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8547 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6336 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet