Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 8:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
(June 3, 2016 at 7:57 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: I went the other way. I went from "I'll never do a ONS" when I was a virgin, to probably most sex I get being casual (but still safe) now. I've never officially dated anyone for longer than 4 months.

You're 21. That's how its supposed to be.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 3, 2016 at 7:41 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It has never worked out well for me.

Someone always catches feelings. Or started with them.

Human being romanticize sex in a way I will never comprehend. I try but I just can't. "I won't touch my genitals to anyone else's genitals unless I really lurve them"...Wut. Why?

I also don't get the jealousy. Jealousy confuses me so much. People are weird.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
On edge. Cleaning lady barged in with her own key. Forgot her phone from earlier in the day.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(June 3, 2016 at 7:52 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 7:44 pm)Yeauxleaux Wrote: This guy tried to get me into it with him but I knew better so I refused. I knew he liked me, a lot, but I just wasn't interested in him beyond friendship and casual fucking.

I can't even do casual fucking any more. After my gf and I broke up recently, I tried to do a ONS, and I just felt like a perv. I guess I'm all growed up or something.

Maybe I'm just too immature to see how wanting a serious relationship is more mature.

0/10

(June 3, 2016 at 8:21 pm)AkiraTheFighter24 Wrote: I need time to sort myself out. Unfortunately reality is not waiting. I don't think I'll ever make it. It makes me really depressed. I hate myself right now.

Join the suckfest (no it's not an orgy, I swear). We can share a boat. I'll give you awkward hugs and you can pat my shoulder uncomfortably. Heart

0/10

(June 3, 2016 at 8:57 pm)Losty Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 7:52 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I can't even do casual fucking any more. After my gf and I broke up recently, I tried to do a ONS, and I just felt like a perv. I guess I'm all growed up or something.

Maybe I'm just too immature to see how wanting a serious relationship is more mature.

You're right. I still feel like a 'grew' out of it. Maybe it's not maturity, per se, but I do feel like something changed. I don't feel good about casual sex any more, and I think it has a lot to do with my state of mind as a 25 year old and my state of mind now. Maybe that's maturity, probably not. Because it changed with the elapsing of time, I feel like I "grew" out of it.

Either way, I wasn't thinking the alternative is a serious relationship.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 3, 2016 at 9:08 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 8:57 pm)Losty Wrote: Maybe I'm just too immature to see how wanting a serious relationship is more mature.

You're right. I still feel like a 'grew' out of it. Maybe it's not maturity, per se, but I do feel like something changed. I don't feel good about casual sex any more, and I think it has a lot to do with my state of mind as a 25 year old and my state of mind now. Maybe that's maturity, probably not. Because it changed with the elapsing of time, I feel like I "grew" out of it.

Either way, I wasn't thinking the alternative is a serious relationship.

Sorry, I wasn't being sarcastic. I was being serious. I mean...I'm 26. Maybe one day I too will outgrow casual sex. Currently it sounds cray to me though. Casual sex is where it's at. I'm not completely against romance but it's not sexual to me and it's definitely not sexy IMO. I think I have some weird disconnect in that area because of my past. I don't even generally like the idea of mixing sex with romance. It makes me feel super icky.

0/10

(June 3, 2016 at 8:55 pm)Losty Wrote: Human being romanticize sex in a way I will never comprehend. I try but I just can't. "I won't touch my genitals to anyone else's genitals unless I really lurve them"...Wut. Why?

Sex is a really intimate thing, Losty. I guess it can be disconnected emotionally. There's nothing wrong with that, but in my experience sex is a lot better with a connection. There's an emotional component to it that just can't be replicated.

Bumping uglies can be great, but it seriously doesn't hold a candle to what passion can bring to the experience.

(June 3, 2016 at 9:13 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 8:55 pm)Losty Wrote: Human being romanticize sex in a way I will never comprehend. I try but I just can't. "I won't touch my genitals to anyone else's genitals unless I really lurve them"...Wut. Why?

Sex is a really intimate thing, Losty. I guess it can be disconnected emotionally. There's nothing wrong with that, but in my experience sex is a lot better with a connection. There's an emotional component to it that just can't be replicated.

Bumping uglies can be great, but it seriously doesn't hold a candle to what passion can bring to the experience.

I mean...I think we define casual sex differently also. I would never have sex with someone I didn't know or wasn't close to.

0/10

(June 3, 2016 at 8:56 pm)c172 Wrote: On edge. Cleaning lady barged in with her own key. Forgot her phone from earlier in the day.

I'd be on edge too wtf. Did you shoot her?

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 325 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 711 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 666 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1502 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12759 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 829 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2853 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8555 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6348 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet