Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 10:22 am

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Actually, I'm pissed off.

All growing up I watched hospital shows and dramas and everyone was screwing everyone else.

I work in a hospital and I guarantee if I ran a blacklight through the on call room and the walls would be clean.

Disappointed!!
Dying to live, living to die.
You didn't check the right rooms.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 6, 2016 at 12:37 am)Maelstrom Wrote: You didn't check the right rooms.

Well, one of the surgical suites is kinda suspicious...
And I haven't checked the morgue drawers...
(July 6, 2016 at 12:39 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: And I haven't checked the morgue drawers...

Well, if you had any Necrophiliacs there, the evidence would be in the dead bodies, not in the drawers.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 6, 2016 at 12:40 am)Maelstrom Wrote:
(July 6, 2016 at 12:39 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: And I haven't checked the morgue drawers...

Well, if you had any Necrophiliacs there, the evidence would be in the dead bodies, not in the drawers.

Might be in the cadaver's drawers, though.

Ewwww.

Not going there!

Used to work in a morgue.

Creepy!!
(July 6, 2016 at 12:28 am)Mamacita Wrote: Reading Rob, Becca, MCB, Dreaming, Losty, Bella, and C172... I think we all need a nap. Hope you all feel better and rested soon. 

Things I said in the past have come to bite me in the ass in the present day. I'm having to do damage control. Also, I have this feeling that each day I dig a deeper hole. I feel things can't get any worse, and then they do. I find that I lack energy to respond to messages, serve myself water, laugh at jokes, or turn off the lights. I'm a robot with a missing robotty thingy button. I just want to sleep for days.

I'm so lucky to have my friends. You guys are patient. Thank you. Best support I could hope for.

We have a potluck at work tomorrow. Everyone suggested I take tacos. I wonder why? heh.

Thank you sis Heart

I'm so sorry to hear about all you're dealing with Sad

Of course I understand, I'll be here for you when you're ready Group Hug You're never alone.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I'm feeling like I'm still awake and this posting on AF is indeed not a dream Dodgy
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I feel like I have a lot of irons in the fire - way too many.
I feel contented.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 318 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1495 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12658 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2829 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8547 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6334 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet