Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
RE: How's Everyone Feeling Right Meow?
Yeah, I'm unique, I know.

(August 16, 2016 at 4:20 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Yeah, I'm unique, I know.

Yep you are unique, just like everybody else.
Confused.
Oh damn. I'm running a fever. I guess my boyfriend did get me sick after all.

[Image: 51HSLnffeGL.jpg]
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Can't sleep right now, but I had a good day yesterday. I saw an old friend and met his wife and kids. Yes, his kids. He actually left me alone with his toddler. No one has ever done that before.

Much as I'm loathe to admit it, he was actually quite cute. He listened to me talk with a quizzical look on his face, and it seemed to make him feel happy. Both his kids warmed to me somewhat.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(August 16, 2016 at 4:24 pm)Excited Penguin Wrote: Confused.

So am I, oh wait a minute no I'm not.
Feeling pretty good. Week one of phase 2 of my diet is in the books, 4700 calories under budget, and 3lbs lost (plan is 2). 25 lbs total so far from my peak. I'm getting exercise nearly every day but not as much as I would like. On Saturday I walked 3 miles before breakfast. With my mobility challenges that's a bigger accomplishment than it probably sounds like. I'm taking the stairs instead of the elevation. I've all but eliminated alcohol. Tracking steps, everything I eat, all of my exercise. I'm learning how to cook amazing food.

I feel like I can really make this lifestyle change.
(August 17, 2016 at 12:26 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Feeling pretty good.  Week one of phase 2 of my diet is in the books, 4700 calories under budget, and 3lbs lost (plan is 2).   25 lbs total so far from my peak.  I'm getting exercise nearly every day but not as much as I would like.  On Saturday I walked 3 miles before breakfast.  With my mobility challenges that's a bigger accomplishment than it probably sounds like.  I'm taking the stairs instead of the elevation.  I've all but eliminated alcohol.  Tracking steps, everything I eat, all of my exercise.  I'm learning how to cook amazing food.

I feel like I can really make this lifestyle change.

That's great, brotha. Confidence is the requisite outlook for any big changes, and victories like this are confidence-builders. Keep on keepin' on, we're rootin' for you.

Feeling upbeat and happeh.
Today while I was at work I got an email about a late birthday pressie put together by one of my best friends and contributed to by apparently some anonymous friends. It's one of the nicest things anyone has done for me and I cried like a blubbering fool at work. I also got to chat with the one and only Ivy.

I'm on top of the world.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling lonely. Jehanne 3 318 April 26, 2022 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Feeling forced Ahriman 12 707 September 15, 2021 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  A feeling of freedom. Frank Apisa 6 657 June 27, 2021 at 7:14 am
Last Post: tackattack
  Feeling weirdly nostalgic for the early 2010s? TheYoungScientificSkeptic 14 1496 November 15, 2019 at 1:24 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Do you ever get this feeling whilst in bed? Arsoo 18 2345 September 30, 2017 at 11:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  What is Everyone's Mood Right Now on a Scale Of 0-10? Edwardo Piet 64 12671 May 19, 2017 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Just wanted to share something I wrote because I'm feeling kind of down WisdomOfTheTrees 1 827 April 23, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: Athene
  Overstepping and feeling good. Foxaèr 15 2830 October 19, 2016 at 1:01 pm
Last Post: Asmodee
  Feeling inferior to pretty women (or women I like) Macoleco 68 8548 September 4, 2016 at 11:23 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Not feeling great basically. Edwardo Piet 47 6339 December 20, 2015 at 10:07 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet