Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 10, 2024, 2:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now
RE: The Un-united Kingdom is fucked now
No no no, this is just too delicious.  A lifetime of listening to peoples complaints, big and small, about the US fucking the world up, have laid the groundwork for my sadism in -this- regard.  

In a hundred years time, our little middle eastern mis-adventures will be a footnote as a contributing factor to the UK's grundlestabbing of the european dream.  

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(June 27, 2016 at 7:03 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Look, it's obvious this thread is going to end in an 18-way hatefuckathon.

Is it? I don't get the impression. Most of the brexiters actually challenged, speak their minds. I don't agree with them, but I'm ready to understand them. As long as they have the courtesy to offer the same level of civility.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 27, 2016 at 7:07 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 27, 2016 at 7:03 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Look, it's obvious this thread is going to end in an 18-way hatefuckathon.

Is it? I don't get the impression. Most of the brexiters actually challenged, speak their minds. I don't agree with them, but I'm ready to understand them. As long as they have the courtesy to offer the same level of civility.

Then I am most disappointed.

*Zips up, shuffles away sheepishly*
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
If the EU was so great for the UK why would the UK ever want to leave? It's obvious that the UK was being shafted so why would they want to remain a member of the EU? It's telling that the gang that wanted to stay didn't blast out propaganda reminding the hicks how wonderful the EU is for them. So now people in other countries want to get out of the EU because they also realize that they are getting shafted.
Well sure, except that they weren't getting shafted.  They were being given sweetheart deals in a bloc with common interests whose economy and influence could rival the US.  Looks like they'll end up being a collection of ruinous individual states instead.  

Great Job Great Britain.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The EU is in the process of eliminating national armies and forming a unified bloc army.  Maybe a Brussel sprout will lead it?  Don't expect it to ever win any battles.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...omies.html
Which would make them a legitimate superpower.   Pretty sure that european armies have a long history of winning battles.
I've realised there's a problem with the stance of some "leave" voters.

The claim is that things will eventually be better, no matter how bad they seem now. But when will this happen?

All the time it doesn't happen, they will say, "Wait and see." If it somehow does happen, they'll say, "See I was right." But of course, demonstrating it got better because of this decision, and wouldn't have been even better had it not been taken, is going to be incredibly hard to establish.

No failure criteria. A bit like waiting around for Jesus to return.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(June 27, 2016 at 5:50 pm)Alex K Wrote: Ok, England just got kicked out of the Eurocup by Iceland. The internet is having a field day

It would have been a great night for the Scottish football fans considering that Iceland had taken out a newspaper advert appealing for their support. The Tartan Army like to go out and support some random underdog somewhere.

For anyone that doesn't know, the Tartan army will support every team that England plays against. It's one way of always being on the winning side Smile

Iceland team's airline reaches out to Tartan Army for support against England - by taking out newspaper advert

[Image: Iceland.jpg]
(June 27, 2016 at 7:03 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Look, it's obvious this thread is going to end in an 18-way hatefuckathon. The quicker we all act like adults and get it the hell over with, the better.

Honestly...

They started it!

Angry

* Edwardo Piet stamps feets

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States now enters the phase of mass executions. Jehanne 48 4168 November 18, 2022 at 1:52 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  The United States and the growing divide zwanzig 73 3845 September 24, 2021 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3433 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1246 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Oops. Fucked Up Again, Paul Minimalist 2 587 May 18, 2018 at 3:02 pm
  Impeachment process in the United States Joods 18 3281 October 31, 2017 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: henryp
  BWAHAHA! - They Fucked It Up! Minimalist 52 6931 March 27, 2017 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Democracy is fucked up Zenith 31 8637 February 25, 2017 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Zenith
  Why doesn't the United States follow it's own rules when it comes to the 1st amendmen GoHalos1993 18 5345 December 31, 2015 at 2:17 pm
  Lets Talk About Citizens United Heywood 30 5481 November 7, 2014 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Heywood