Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 21, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Election is Rigged (I'm Going To Lose)
RE: The Election is Rigged (I'm Going To Lose)
(August 2, 2016 at 12:01 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I'm fucking ecstatic at the idea of Trump losing.

Still a little way out until November. More scandals about Hilary may still yet surface.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
You can always invent a few, Adolf. Shitheads like you believe anything.

Got your diploma from Trump U?
(August 4, 2016 at 4:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You can always invent a few, Adolf. Shitheads like you believe anything.

Got your diploma from Trump U?

To call him Adolf is to wrongly credit him with cunning and effectiveness.
(August 4, 2016 at 4:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You can always invent a few. Unlike commie shitheads like me, nice people like you believe anything.
Not everything, Josef. Just about Hillary.

Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(August 5, 2016 at 5:53 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 4:11 pm)Minimalist Wrote: You can always invent a few. Unlike commie shitheads like me, nice people like you believe anything.
Not everything, Josef. Just about Hillary.

You'll believe anything so long as it's about Hillary? That's not exactly flattering. It makes you sound like a chump.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(August 5, 2016 at 7:30 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(August 5, 2016 at 5:53 pm)A Theist Wrote: Not everything, Josef. Just about Hillary.

You'll believe anything so long as it's about Hillary? That's not exactly flattering. It makes you sound like a chump.

So does this.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 5, 2016 at 5:53 pm)A Theist Wrote: Not everything, Josef. Just about Hillary.

Hillary has a track record of being a proven liar. Her most recent controversy concerning her lying is where she and FBI director, Comey are at odds over her sending classified information through a private server. She contends that Comey said she told the truth in her interview with him when he clearly stated that she wasn't telling the truth. Hillary's a liar and you're the chump if you believe her.

(August 4, 2016 at 4:02 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(August 2, 2016 at 12:01 am)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I'm fucking ecstatic at the idea of Trump losing.

Still a little way out until November. More scandals about Hilary may still yet surface.

More scandals? Like what? That she's supposedly a lying murderess with cankles? That one's already making the rounds.
(August 5, 2016 at 9:52 pm)Tres Leches Wrote:
(August 4, 2016 at 4:02 pm)A Theist Wrote: Still a little way out until November. More scandals about Hilary may still yet surface.

More scandals? Like what? That she's supposedly a lying murderess with cankles? That one's already making the rounds.

Hillary is the queen of scandals and corruption. The woman said that she and Bill were dead broke after leaving the White House at the end of his term as president. Now they're worth around $150 million. How did they amass that much wealth in just a few years? Her Wall Street buddies, the Clinton foundation, along with her and Bill's plus million dollar speeches have enriched their bank account very well. She's also a liar. Regarding her email scandal she's repeatedly telling interviewers that FBI director James Comey said she was truthful with him when Comey said just the opposite. IMO I think Hillary used a private server to hide her "sensitive and classified"  discussions from the public. She put in jeopardy our national security and other classified information. If anybody else in government did stupid shit like that their security clearance would have been revoked. During her tenure as SOS the Clinton Foundation was taking money from foreign governments which is illegal....

Just on the news this morning Julian Asange said in an interview that he will be releasing more emails this October, (October Surprise). A couple weeks ago Assange hinted that the released emails will have something to do with the Clinton Foundation.
Also on the news this morning Reuters released a new poll that showed the queen of corruption's lead shrinking to just less than three points over Trump.

You'll believe anything so long as it's about Hillary?  That's not exactly flattering.  It makes you sound like a chump.

Considering that most people on these forums literally believe everything negative said about Trump without fact checking anything, I'll give him a pass. I feel a little bit like Atheist forums non-partisan political fact checker, and I have to work over time this season.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 US Presidential Election Thumpalumpacus 1126 59247 May 13, 2024 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Trump is going to be reelected.... Jehanne 250 12370 January 21, 2022 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Mail in voting/ and election day. Brian37 6 839 October 25, 2020 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  BREAKING:Trump refuses to commit to a peaceful transition of power after Election Day WinterHold 97 5499 October 2, 2020 at 1:50 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Trump rap: going hard WinterHold 0 363 June 30, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  I am going postal..... Brian37 12 1166 April 30, 2020 at 6:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  UK general election - right wing Conservative party wins large majority Duty 30 1531 December 16, 2019 at 6:12 am
Last Post: Duty
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1121 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Biden isn't going down GrandizerII 82 4794 August 16, 2019 at 3:33 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Anyone going to watch Mueller today? Brian37 33 5332 July 26, 2019 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Amarok