Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 8, 2024, 10:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.71 Average
Member Photos
RE: Member Photos
You know why I got a fast car as a midlife crysis?
I wanted one when we were first married, but she said No!

Wait until we pay off this house, build another one with a 3 car garage so you can look after it properly.

By the time she let me buy one, 20 years later, I was in my midlife!
Now that I'm getting old, I'm the one talking about selling it....to buy a Corolla.

Yeah, nah, not a Corolla. I'm not that fucking old!
Min? What color's yours? Big Grin
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 18, 2017 at 12:01 am)ignoramus Wrote: You know why  I got a fast car as a midlife crysis?
I wanted one when we were first married, but she said No!

Wait until we pay off this house, build another one with a 3 car garage so you can look after it properly.

By the time she let me buy one, 20 years later, I was in my midlife!
Now that I'm getting old, I'm the one talking about selling it....to buy a Corolla.

Yeah, nah, not a Corolla. I'm not that fucking old!
Min? What color's yours? Big Grin

I bought a sexy black minivan for my midlife. Automatic doors like a fucking delorean. Nav so I don't have to remember shit, and dvd so I can listen to kids shows over and over again. I love it Heart
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Aroura, now that he knows how to use a computer, he should join the forum. Wink
(And play mafia)
I'll bet a finger puppet would make a good avatar pic.
Goddamn W'ist... you're gonna get Vorlon all excited talking about fingers and whatnot.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(June 14, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Alex K Wrote: [Image: 4njwDRo.jpg]

If she's sleeping and happy, I'm happy...

... and having a Laphroaig quarter cask. Cheers

Beautiful!!!!  So happy for you and the family
Alex.  What a sweet face.  How is unit #1 taking it?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
LFC, I take it from your avatar that you are under doctor's orders to restrict yourself to 1 glass of merlot a day!

Hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 20, 2017 at 10:21 pm)ignoramus Wrote: LFC, I take it from your avatar that you are under doctor's orders to restrict yourself to 1 glass of merlot a day!

Hehe

Hold the phone. You mean that's not black..................

strap molasses?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 20, 2017 at 10:21 pm)ignoramus Wrote: LFC, I take it from your avatar that you are under doctor's orders to restrict yourself to 1 glass of merlot a day!

Hehe

Dude...two 8 oz. glasses, and then I have to wait SEVEN hours before I can nurse again.  This kid is lucky I love him.   Tongue

(June 21, 2017 at 1:28 pm)mh.brewer Wrote:

Hehe

Hold the phone. You mean that's not black..................

strap molasses?

Wait...I don't get it!
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(June 20, 2017 at 10:10 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote:
(June 14, 2017 at 5:21 pm)Alex K Wrote: [Image: 4njwDRo.jpg]

If she's sleeping and happy, I'm happy...

... and having a Laphroaig quarter cask. Cheers

Beautiful!!!!  So happy for you and the family
Alex.  What a sweet face.  How is unit #1 taking it?

She's a wonderful big sister so far, no signs of jealousy. We try to include her as much as possible, like she gets to sit next to her on the changing table when we change her, she loves going to fetch supplies, and we let her hold her little sister (with some assistance) from time to time. She can even become quite protective, e.g. when Clara cries, she usually tries calming her with some cuddling and caressing.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Photos thread where too much is never enough. Whateverist 1189 131148 May 3, 2024 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  new member asswriter 8 292 April 12, 2024 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  New member MistMuse 7 320 April 2, 2024 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  New member Jillybean 19 753 March 4, 2024 at 5:20 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member titanif 8 902 October 10, 2023 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  [Serious] Hi. Previous member here. I'm so sorry. Steelfist 2 669 September 21, 2023 at 5:00 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New member PaulC 13 1428 August 13, 2023 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  New member Dansup 9 1218 April 1, 2023 at 3:44 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  long time atheist, new member BloodyHeartland 17 2152 February 6, 2022 at 12:36 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  New Member johndoe122931 21 2734 June 2, 2021 at 7:06 am
Last Post: no one