Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 15, 2024, 6:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(November 25, 2019 at 10:54 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I wonder if any of the Trumpettes have considered the long-term implications of essentially giving a free pass to a man convicted of a war crime.  'Well, Gallagher got off without so much as a spanking.  I can go ahead and do whatever I want - Trump will take care of me.'

Boru

It's fairly apparent that there are large numbers of people in this country who have no problem with war crimes committed against certain people.
Mother Russia doesn't give a shit about so-called "war-crime", and judging by the amount of russian propaganda the GOP congress is shooting directly into the veins of their base...that's where we're headed.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
All the best people. A quick list of charges Roodles may be facing from state and federal courts as laid out in subpoenas

-obstruction of justice
-money laundering
-conspiracy to defraud the United States
-making false statements to the federal government
-serving as an agent of a foreign government without registering with the Justice Department
-donating funds from foreign nationals
-making contributions in the name of another person or allowing someone else to use one’s name to make a contribution
-mail fraud and wire fraud

Let's see that insurance buddy.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
“We’d like to invite you to join a clandestine group whose goals include righting wrongs through force and aggression.”

“Oh, I’m already a registered Republican.”

Name that show!
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 25, 2019 at 12:11 pm)Gae Bolga Wrote: Mother Russia doesn't give a shit about so-called "war-crime", and judging by the amount of russian propaganda the GOP congress is shooting directly into the veins of their base...that's where we're headed.

Do you think Russia is more prone to commit war crimes than America?
(November 25, 2019 at 7:45 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: “We’d like to invite you to join a clandestine group whose goals include righting wrongs through force and aggression.”

“Oh, I’m already a registered Republican.”

Name that show!

Whose line is it anyway?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Yes Carve, particularly in that war crimes are flat out a part of their battle doctrine. They don't drop barrels full of chemical weapons on accident.
Did we drop napalm and agent orange and atomic bombs by accident?

Have we taken the first strike nuclear option off the table?
You should probably look into what is and isn't a warcrime, lol. What I see up above is the Trump Theory of Warcrime, fed directly to him by his real dad Vlad.

"You think our country is so innocent?"
I’ve actually read a lot about it. I’ve concluded war is the crime. If you want to accept the American/UN/Geneva Convention definition over commonsense idc. I know one when I see it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29255 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4909 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1097 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2642 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27852 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285359 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37015 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30594 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3194 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9763 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13