Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 13, 2024, 5:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(November 26, 2019 at 3:17 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Yeah, we got Hillary and Trump, and it was bad enough that now we have a giant leftist movement on our hands. It's gonna be Bernie/Warren vs Trump. We'll see what happens in 2020.

Bernie or bust. Just don’t have another heart attack. The Dems are pushing hard to maintain the status quo. Especially hate Bloomberg. Basically Trump with different rhetoric. And Warren is can’t backpedal fast enough.
(November 26, 2019 at 3:23 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I should throw my hat into the ring.

My policies include:

Selling Texas back to Mexico.
Selling Florida to Cuba
Giving Trump to Russia (he’s already been paid for)
Invading Canada
Deporting Republicans to South America.

Foreign policy:

End them all!
Hey now...I live in Texas and the only Spanish I speak involves ordering food - I am too damn old to learn a new language.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 26, 2019 at 3:41 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(November 26, 2019 at 3:23 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I should throw my hat into the ring.

My policies include:

Selling Florida to Cuba
Invading Canada

Foreign policy:

End them all!
Hey now...I live in Texas and the only Spanish I speak involves ordering food - I am too damn old to learn a new language.

How do you feel about Florida?

Or the newly liberated territory of Canada?
Dying to live, living to die.
(November 26, 2019 at 3:24 pm)CarveTheFive Wrote:
(November 26, 2019 at 3:17 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Yeah, we got Hillary and Trump, and it was bad enough that now we have a giant leftist movement on our hands. It's gonna be Bernie/Warren vs Trump. We'll see what happens in 2020.

Bernie or bust. Just don’t have another heart attack. The Dems are pushing hard to maintain the status quo. Especially hate Bloomberg. Basically Trump with different rhetoric. And Warren is can’t backpedal fast enough.

Pretty much. Warren's too much of a centrist. I like Tulsi's anti war stance, but Bernie is more popular.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Gabbard's only stance on war is that we shouldn't help people in desperate need, unless they're christian. Show her a group of muslims and she's locked and loaded, ready to kill, hooah! She's running for the coveted trumpist-turned-blue vote, lol.

I honestly have no idea what the dems are up to with this shit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
The only thing I've heard is that we shouldn't be doing regime change wars. Where have you heard the "only help christians" part?
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...

My policies include:

Selling Florida to Cuba
Invading Canada

Foreign policy:

End them all!

Yeesh. What did South America ever do to you!?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The only thing you've heard is the only thing her campaign wants to focus on..but even that was poison. Lemme finish Gabby's sentence there.

We shouldn't be doing regime change wars...to Assad. Unfortunately for her, dem voters who buy that line, and most importantly, the people getting murdered by tinpot dictators...non-intervention is just an intervention of a different kind. She wasn't gaming for a spot in the trump admin because their ideologies don't fit.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I agree, we shouldn't be in Syria, stealing their oil, and causing problems. I also agree that meeting with foreign leaders for diplomacy is a good thing. That's how you're supposed to bring about change. Not sending the military in there, arming rebel forces, and squatting over their oil fields. Whatever the most right and proper course of action should be taken, it's not the action we've been taking currently.

We should have been in syria preventing war crimes and ethnic cleansing. Instead we stayed out, largely, then bolted with what little we had...facilitating war crimes and ethnic cleansing.

To the benefit of Russia, Turkey, and Iran.

YAY!

Oh, but no..that's "regime change". So I guess we have to let it slide. Oh well, america first. According to the Trumps and Tulsis of the world, at least.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29151 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4876 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2636 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27807 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 284789 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3188 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9747 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13