Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 14, 2024, 6:10 am

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
RE: The Official "Damned Trump" Thread
(January 14, 2021 at 5:42 pm)brewer Wrote: Do you think Trump will pee on the oval office carpet on the last day?

I'm surprised Shrub didn't, especially after the lies he pushed out in 2001 saying that the Clinton administration shat all over the White House and destroyed every bit of infrastructure they could before leaving.

So the odds of Trump not doing it are basicly the odds of him not thinking up of the idea.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
[Image: 3uuHbQv.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
https://translate.google.com/translate?h...le/2511370

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that she receives messages on social networks from supporters of President Donald Trump. American officials are asking for information on how to obtain Russian citizenship. Zakharova told about this on the air of the program "Sunday evening with Vladimir Solovyov" on the TV channel "Russia 1".
So long as russia pays for the shipping.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 17, 2021 at 4:00 pm)YThe Grand Nudger Wrote: So long as russia pays for the shipping.

If Russia could have them shipped via Amazon Prime, you could be shut of them before the inauguration.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Those people should just be run through hogs. If any of them had access to classified information they should also be fed to hogs before they can skip the country.  Dodgy
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
[Image: y0qxX0R.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Bitch McConnell is laying blame for the Putsch on T.rump.
Apparently the military band marched past the WH playing, "Hit the road, Jack", and I can't think of anything more appropriate.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 19, 2021 at 7:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Apparently the military band marched past the WH playing, "Hit the road, Jack", and I can't think of anything more appropriate.
This is so 

"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 29183 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  The Official 'Damned Cruz' Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 103 4882 April 9, 2021 at 4:32 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1094 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Damned if you do, damned if you don't. onlinebiker 37 2639 August 7, 2019 at 5:25 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Damned Racists, Vol II Minimalist 323 27839 August 3, 2019 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Damned Republicunts Minimalist 1793 285006 March 27, 2019 at 11:28 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 37005 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Damned Texans Minimalist 201 30572 March 31, 2017 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3190 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  It's official, the election was stolen GUBU 77 9751 December 11, 2016 at 11:30 am
Last Post: vorlon13